I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 15499

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Halifax is the most awesome place I've ever been.  Stayed in hotel next to where Blue Nose II is docked.  Sang with everyone else in the pub next door (burgers & beer--or in my case, diet drink)!  Best time I ever had in my life.  Ok. Don't let my husband read that!  ;-o

Northern part of Kentucky here, near Cincinnati, OH.

I'm in Cincinnati near Northern Kentucky! :)  Howdy, neighbor!

Brighton. South Coast, UK
McLean, Virginia, US; have lived in: Washington, DC; Baltimore, MD; Silver Spring, MD (I used to say Takoma Park, MD because it is cooler);Arlington, VA; Brookline, MA; Newton, MA; Leominster, MA; Mt Vernon, IN; Pittsfield, MA; Lenox, MA; Covington, KY; Rochester, NY; Cambridge, MA (where it all began)

Not much of a world traveler or even US for that matter: France/Switzerland 1977; UK/France 2000; Baltic cruise 2006; Montreal & Quebec City 2007 & 2008 (the second time was chaperone a school band trip - good times); Los Angeles 2x;Orlando 3x (including yet another band trip); Atlanta (yup, band trip); and Chicago, 2x

But this year I am doing 2 trips: in April hiking in Zion & Bryce (Mormon Country, can't wait) and in September husband and I are going to Italy!!! For us, first long vacation without kids since honeymoon (in 1987!!). Both kids will be in college happy/sad.

I hope to get to Toronto one of these days. Heard it is a good city.

Since Virginia is likely to be my permanent home, am happy to represent with the caveat that I am from Northern Virginia which is very different from other parts of the state. Although, I do have family roots going back to SW Virginia so I'll claim that.
Flooreedah, SE/Broward County. Drive at your own risk, mostly Dade. Oh what a long road to city life it's been.
Leeeewwwweeezzzeeeaaannaaa = Louisiana
Go ahead Kid, torture me.
Janesville Wisconsin. Located in southern Wisconsin...1 hour drive to Milwaukee, 2 hours to Chicago.
Southern Oregon, United States
I'm in Tucson, Arizona!!! Also, known as "The Old Pueblo". :)
Rockville , Virginia!! capital of the old south..bleeeckk!! some here want a re-match!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service