I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 15499

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jacksonville, Florida

There really are other non-theists in Florida!  Sometimes I wonder........

Yeah, Cheryl, in the 1950s in G'ville I went to two meetings of the atheist students club at the Univ. of Florida.

I doubted their claims to knowledge and chose agnosticism. After 50 years with not a shred of evidence, I climbed down off the agnostic fence...on the atheist side.

The theist noise we are hearing are their cries of fear that we are right.

Omaha, Nebraska

Cali, Colombia......half the year...then....Florida.

New Yorker stuck in South Florida - Miami-Broward-Palm Beach Area

Condolences. You sound homesick. What part of NY are you from?

Palo Alto, CA, United States

Ah, this long-time SF County resident, who often visited San Mateo County and now lives in Napa County, has long enjoyed the ambiguity in "I heart SM."

Welcome to AN, Rick.

Bay City, Michigan, it could be worse.

I am (strangely) from and in Nigeria. Y'all cannot even begin to imagine what it's like to be nontheist here. I only know one other person and he doesn't even reside in the country. I have to, on an hourly basis exercise a lot of control to not smirk cuz nowhere else in the world, are we besieged by such a flood of religion. It's in everything, even our laws have heavy religious leanings. It would not surprise me if nontheists were declared persona non grata here tomorrow, BY LAW. So, it's cool to be able to come here and let my hair down. And if y'all know any one of us from my country, would u hook us up or something.

Southern Ohio

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service