I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 13857

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks to everyone that replied, I was starting to think I'm the only atheists in the valley, glad to know theres more out there!

Broadwater, Nebraska (in the Panhandle). My wife and I are both openly atheists.

My wife is the Library Director, I am on the village board (city council). Religion was not an issue when we became active in the village after moving here two years ago. When I was elected, the board chairman noted I was the least divisive of the five candidates standing for the seat.

Myrtle Beach Humanists & Freethinkers

Myrtle Beach South Carolina (Yep THAT South Carolina) We are a science heavy group that resides in the heart of the state that regularly tests the lowest in math & science skills in the country. Yay!!! :)

Cascade, Virginia (wherever that is, right?) lol

Aaron, welcome to A/N.

VA is a lovely state to visit, especially the Appalachians, but I don't understand why a state that throughout its history gave the nation so many talented people elected graduates of Liberty U. to high public office.

Kemptville (near Ottawa) Ontario Canada!

Charlotte, NC

Vermont now but born and raised in NJ (harder to admit that my religious non-beliefs) :)  Thought there would be a lot of anti theists here but have only met church-goers in the 10 years I've been here.  I'm an older woman who quilts... at least when asked and I tell that I don't belong to a church or, sometimes where appropriate say I'm an atheist, they leave me alone.

Two hours ago here in CA's Napa Valley, a friend told me he'd grown up in Vermont and that the people he knew were REALLY conservative.

Welcome to A/N, Ceil.

Thanks.  This is supposedly THE most liberal state religion-wise and other-wise.  Where is everyone hiding?

Earth 

Mississauga, Ontario. :)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service