I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 15187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am from Lancaster, England. By day I work as a Staff Nurse, and by night I play Rockabilly, 50's Rock n' Roll and Surfin' music. Life is so good without the restrictions imposed on it by various books full of bronze - age myths!

Welcome. Too bad you're not here in USA. Sounds like I would love your band.

I live in The Villages, Florida, a beautiful active senior ("old folks") community with the largest concentration of RWNJs and religious whackos in the U.S. But, other than that, they're nice people.

I live in Ft. Collins, Colorado :) I like it here. College town and right next to the mountains!

Dunbar, West Virginia in the US of A.  Family's been in these hills going on 400 years now.  

Hillbilly Atheist!

Ain't that a rare breed?

any one from Napa California or the bay area? would be nice to meet some like minded people

Yeah, Yountville here. There are others; maybe we can arrange a meet.

I'm in Napa and would really like to start a group in N.V.  buzzavery@comcast.net

Here, a list of all Atheist groups in California.

California

Atheists and Other Freethinkers of Sacaramento
Atheist Coalition of San Diego
Atheists of North San Diego County
Atheists of Silicon Valley
Atheists United, San Luis Obispo
Atheists United, Southern California
Bay Area Skeptics
Los Angeles Black Skeptics Group
CFI Los Angeles
Contra Costa Atheists and Freethinkers
East Bay Atheists
East Bay Skeptics Society
Generation Atheist
Fellowship of Humanity
Freethinkers of Ventura County
Humanist Association of Los Angeles
Humanist Association of Sacramento
Humanist Association of San Diego
Humanist Community in Silicon Valley
Humanists of the San Joaquin Valley
Humanist Society of Santa Barbara
Monterey County
San Francisco Atheists
Yuba-Sutter Atheist Society, Yuba City

thanks to everyone that replied, I was starting to think I'm the only atheists in the valley, glad to know theres more out there!

Broadwater, Nebraska (in the Panhandle). My wife and I are both openly atheists.

My wife is the Library Director, I am on the village board (city council). Religion was not an issue when we became active in the village after moving here two years ago. When I was elected, the board chairman noted I was the least divisive of the five candidates standing for the seat.

Myrtle Beach Humanists & Freethinkers

Myrtle Beach South Carolina (Yep THAT South Carolina) We are a science heavy group that resides in the heart of the state that regularly tests the lowest in math & science skills in the country. Yay!!! :)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service