I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 13848

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in Cincinnati near Northern Kentucky! :)  Howdy, neighbor!

Brighton. South Coast, UK
McLean, Virginia, US; have lived in: Washington, DC; Baltimore, MD; Silver Spring, MD (I used to say Takoma Park, MD because it is cooler);Arlington, VA; Brookline, MA; Newton, MA; Leominster, MA; Mt Vernon, IN; Pittsfield, MA; Lenox, MA; Covington, KY; Rochester, NY; Cambridge, MA (where it all began)

Not much of a world traveler or even US for that matter: France/Switzerland 1977; UK/France 2000; Baltic cruise 2006; Montreal & Quebec City 2007 & 2008 (the second time was chaperone a school band trip - good times); Los Angeles 2x;Orlando 3x (including yet another band trip); Atlanta (yup, band trip); and Chicago, 2x

But this year I am doing 2 trips: in April hiking in Zion & Bryce (Mormon Country, can't wait) and in September husband and I are going to Italy!!! For us, first long vacation without kids since honeymoon (in 1987!!). Both kids will be in college happy/sad.

I hope to get to Toronto one of these days. Heard it is a good city.

Since Virginia is likely to be my permanent home, am happy to represent with the caveat that I am from Northern Virginia which is very different from other parts of the state. Although, I do have family roots going back to SW Virginia so I'll claim that.
Flooreedah, SE/Broward County. Drive at your own risk, mostly Dade. Oh what a long road to city life it's been.
Leeeewwwweeezzzeeeaaannaaa = Louisiana
Go ahead Kid, torture me.
Janesville Wisconsin. Located in southern Wisconsin...1 hour drive to Milwaukee, 2 hours to Chicago.
Southern Oregon, United States
I'm in Tucson, Arizona!!! Also, known as "The Old Pueblo". :)
Rockville , Virginia!! capital of the old south..bleeeckk!! some here want a re-match!
Aint so "Saint" Louis, MO.
It's o.k. nerd, I can forgive you for being a Hoosier since you left. ;)
I'm from, and back in, Central Illinois.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service