I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 15683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bristol, Virginia. U.S.A. here, would rather be in Toronto: )

I am from Wheeling, West Virginia.

Isn't anyone else from Nigeria? *weeps*. I'm all alone and feeling sorry for myself. Ok, kidding. I hope everyone's having a terrific week. Someone said to me earlier today they'd never seen me have so much energy, to which i said i have peace like never before but if i told ya, i'd have to kill ya. Hahaha. Much love people.

I am from Nigeria. I do not come in here often. I hardly ever comment though. Most times I come here for up to date atheist and science news.

Atheist Nexus gave me a sense of belonging when i apostatized. It made me realize I wasn't alone in my dislike of religion.

Trust me i know the feeling of loneliness an atheist in Nigeria feels. Its a phase i also went through. Though i am still in the closet, i do feel a certain kind of relief that i don't believe religion's bullshit anymore.

Holla at you later.

Peace.

I'm living in Miami, Florida. Good to see people from so many parts of the world! - Steve

charleston ,west virginia usa

Techniquely I'm from the UK in England. My mind however resides on some weird exoplanet somewhere deep in the cosmos many light years from here.

I am from Lebanon a middle eastern sectarian country half christians and muslims. I am planning to move to Pittsburgh PA or London ON.

I'm from the east coast of Saudi Arabia

Mitchell, SD here. Good since I'm a conservative, but it is super religious here so we'll have to move to make sure our kids have a decent fact and evidence based upbringing. Alway's caught between two worlds as a conservative atheist.

Ann Arbor, MI. But in 2 weeks I will be transplanted to Franklin, NC where crosses sprout faster than the kudzu! 

ENGLAND...the land of the free

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service