I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 14652

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Billericay, Essex (UK) here. :-P

So what you trying to say then.

Saturday, November 3, 2012 Sponsored by The Tallahassee Atheists and FLASH ( FLorida Atheists and Secular Humanists) This will be the the event of the year for Florida! Speakers: Bridget Gaudette: Florida State Director /American Atheist Dave Silverman: President / American Atheists Mark Palmer: Executive Director / Humanists of Florida Blair Scott: Communications Director / American Atheists Mandisa Lateefah Thomas: President / Black Nonbelievers, Inc. Teresa Macbain: Executive Director / The Clergy Project Jessica Ahlquist: Student Activist Nathan Phelps: Executive Director / Center For Inquiry / Calgary AronRA / Texas State Director / American Atheists and others... Entertainment: Shelly Segal: Melbourne based singer-songwriter Greydon Square: Atheist Rapper Melody Delaney: Tallahassee singer and song writer Tallahassee Secular Chorus and others... Food: Sir cheesy: Gourmet Grilled Cheese and others... More information to come!!! Mark your calenders for this event, you will NOT want to miss this! If you wish to donate: http://tallyatheists.chipin.com/tallahassee-secular-rally

I'm here in the "Bible Belt" of Canada -- Alberta (Calgary specifically). Hello to all the other Atheists out there!

I am from Southern Ohio in a town called Sciotoville, Ohio near Portsmouth, Ohio.

Big Island, Hawaii

Not sure if I already replied, but in case I didn't, I'm in Morocco, North Africa..

Herr, u just cracked me up. Damn you are dizzy. How can you not know if you replied earlier? I hope you know i'm kidding. Just having a good laugh at you.

Somebody else in WV! Hello, Ian. You're sort of in the opposite corner from me.
Johnstown, NY

Bristol, Virginia. U.S.A. here, would rather be in Toronto: )

I am from Wheeling, West Virginia.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service