I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 15526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i say the same thing.. "I am not religious." hahhaha

I  dont also want to convert others to our belief.. I let them follow kung ano man faith nila kaya no real benefits din to come out. 

Peace! 

Networking might be the first step in organizing resistance/change? I don't think accusations of "devil" are uncommon in any country. Religion makes people behave like idiots, period (picture my stepmother pointing at my aunt and yelling Satan! Satan!; they attend the same church). The Phillipines is a beautiful place (as seen on GoogleMaps). :)

Ralph, i agree. as mentioned in the book of R Dawkins "good people will do good things, bad people will do bad but only religion can make good people do bad things."

That's a quote from Steven Weinburg, but Dawkins does mention it in The God Delusion.

I live in Connecticut, but I don't think of myself as "representing" it in any way. I also don't think that's an indication as to what kind of person I am. There are idiots everywhere, as well as smart people. I do think that the smarter and better educated a person is, the more likely that person is to be non-religious.

Meow! (That's the sound of atheist cats being herded.)

This kitty hails from Saint Paul, MN. Considering a move to Seattle, WA this year though.

Akron, OH. I represent nothing. I am merely myself.

Houston, Texas... Took pleasure in watching Rick Perry's presidential bid get squished

You and me both, neighbor!  Are you taking the bus to the Reason Rally?

I'm living in Houston, TX but originally from Tulsa, OK.

I have always lived in the San Francisco Bay area, ground zero for liberalism in the USA.  and our local Congressman, Pete Stark, is the only openly (I believe) atheist in Congress (can you imagine he actually got re-elected as an atheist?- where else could THAT happen?!!.

Jackson,Ohio,United States.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Loren Miller posted a status
"Doing the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Walk this morning, a nice 3-mile jaunt. I'll let you know how it goes."
4 minutes ago
"Doing the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Walk this morning, a nice 3-mile jaunt. I'll let you know how it goes."
4 minutes ago
4 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Shaun Johnston's discussion Critical review of Darwin's "Origin..." 6th edition posted in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
46 minutes ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
sk8eycat commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
3 hours ago
Mequa replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Chimp-on-chimp murder. Humans are not the only violent species.
3 hours ago
sk8eycat commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
3 hours ago
Plinius replied to Travis Hedglin's discussion Whats the deal with feminism?
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
4 hours ago
Travis Hedglin replied to Travis Hedglin's discussion Whats the deal with feminism?
4 hours ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
4 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service