I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 15842

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Enjoyed this, thanks.

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hi. I'm from New Delhi, India. Just found this site recently and hope to meet many other atheists and make friends!

Welcome, Miland!!!

'Mountains of the moon' Kasese district in western Uganda. Love it when am here!

Masereka, I have read of the Kasese district in western Uganda. I just now looked it up and here is what I found:

'Mountains of the moon' Kasese district in western Uganda

Being right on the Equator, and seeing sights such as this amazes me. What a wonderful country, rich in people, culture and beauty. 

I am so glad to read your comment and hope to learn more from you. 

I live in northeast Washington State, in Spokane Washington. My home is one block from this lovely public garden:

Manito Park Spokane, WA

Spokane was very wealthy during the mining and lumbering days, which have all been exploited and no longer provide the rich income. Those wealthy folks at the turn of the 1880s had parks designed all over the city and had huge mansions. We are enjoying the fruits of that great wealth. 

Johnston, NY

Beautiful Denver, Colorado!

Gothenburg, Sweden. Fuck you! I am from Göteborg, as we say here.

From Alexandria va and very happy to be in this group,I felt so lonely with mine ideas.
DownTown, Toronto Canada

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service