I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 13857

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pretoria - South Africa

Maybe it's because I'm Londoner.,,,

Gulfport Mississippi... fun lol

Westminster, Colorado, USA

I live in Clyde Michigan which is just outside Port Huron. I am just across the river from Sarnia Ontario.

I am from phoenix az. just getting started with nexus......I work mega hours and don't have much free time. I so miss the company of fellow atheist as coexsisting with a majority of an indoctrinated public can at times be extremely frustrating......hope each and everyone has a great day.

Welcome. I also work a lot of hours and I have to say that the chance to connect with like-minded people, even through the internet, is a welcome respite.

Yeah, kent; welcome to AN.

My wife and I moved to Phoenix when there was a computer mfg facility on Black Canyon Highway at Thunderbird Road. She and I split and I found some freethinkers in the singles club at the UU Church near Squaw Peak.

I left for SF in 1976 and it was like rejoining the 20th Century.

There are a lot of atheist activities here in phoenix......unfortunately I don't have much time to attend due to my work schedule........have a good day tom.

Give that carrot a Hare! No, no, no. Give that Hare a carrot!

Ft. Leonard Wood Missouri.

Welcome to the site Mary. I took my basic training and first AIT at Leonard Wood in the winter of '76-'77. I feel for the trap of a local Baptist church taking soldiers off base for a free meal. But it was really a fire and brime stone service. I didn't go to church again for 20 years and then it was a 

UU church. That was also the coldest winter I have ever had in my life, I am from Texas.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service