I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 13857

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Clayton, North Carolina but going to university near Chattanooga, Tennessee.

Hi!!! Florida atheist here!!  This is the best place to meet other atheists.

Also twitter, reddit among other places to interact with more.

Nice to meet you

Brazil - the most catholic nation on earth!

Alabama the repressed.

I'm living in south east Indiana.  It's lonely here for an atheist.  I might be the only one in seven counties.

Maybe not Roy. I have found here in Alabama you have to "hide" your beliefs for fear of stoning in the town square. LOL

Do you know about the NAFTA group? They are a bunch of Atheists who meet in Huntsville.

There are other Atheists groups in Alabama.

Welcome, Roy! We feel your pain and we are here for you! Remember, you're not crazy, they are :)

You know, I bet you're not the only one. Just the only one with enough guts to be honest about it!

I know the feeling Roy.  Same here.

Tennessee

Hi there - Northcliff, Johannesburg, South Africa. Supposedly secular but Christianity of some sort rules.

Don't have anywhere near the amount of god botherers about from what I read. Guess it depends on who you hang out with. Do have two copies of "The God Delusion" out to friends encouraging them to think for themselves.

And for those who need a smile check out this link. Black Books from the BBC when he invites the JWs in because he is avoiding doing his taxes. Classic stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A10PvpbPJZw

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

Luara replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Neil deGrasse Tyson on why there aren't more women in science in the group Feminist Atheists
12 minutes ago
Carol J. Jahnigen liked Luara's discussion Meet Brother Richard
17 minutes ago
Patricia replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
25 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
36 minutes ago
Napoleon Bonaparte added a discussion to the group French Atheists
42 minutes ago
Grinning Cat liked Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Climate Chaos demands the first step toward Singularity
46 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Climate Chaos demands the first step toward Singularity in the group Transhumanists of Atheist Nexus
46 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
50 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner liked Grinning Cat's discussion Neil deGrasse Tyson on why there aren't more women in science
51 minutes ago
Donna Darko liked Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Fuck You= Australia's Coal Policy
52 minutes ago
Napoleon Bonaparte replied to Patricia's discussion Survey via Pat Condell on Twitter
59 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Patricia's discussion Survey via Pat Condell on Twitter
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service