I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 15527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be in Austin for the convention myself. If I would have known sooner we could have hared the room and cut expenses a bit. I am guessing you have a room already as I do.

I'm in Louisville, KY, a shockingly liberal oasis in a sea of bible-thumpin' crazy!

Yes, my state is responsible for Mitch McConnell, but we here in Louisville gave you John Yarmurth, too! That has to count for something!

I'm from Broadwater, Nebraska. I represent the voters of the village (as I am an openly-atheistic city councilman, erotic Romance novel editor, and disabled Navy veteran).

I live in Loxahatchee, Flori duh.

Michael, welcome to AN from a former Flori duhn(dian) now in Calif where we have earthquakes but fewer bugs and snakes(like your current gov.)

I knew of the Pithlachascotie River(not sure of the sp), Panacea and Two Egg, but not Loxahatchee.

Loxahatchee is one of those places dug out of the everglades that should have never been developed, but it was.  It is about 15 miles west of Palm Beach. My home is near Lion Country Safari which makes for a jungle type experience listening to the lions roar though the trees.  Some things we have that you mentioned is plenty of bugs and snakes in government, but this last election made a slight improvement. Thanks for the welcome.

Michael, I live in Hobe Sound, Florida on the SE coast.One of these days I want to go to the lion County Safari. I have been stuck in my own square so long I never got around to do much of anything.

I'm from the North of France.

Newton le Willows,  England

I'm from Yorkshire,  England . will it rain forty days and forty nights , seems that already 

I am From The Sudan

New Jersey. USA
Although I dream of becoming an expat.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service