I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 16200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...representing Austria here
well, yeah, not Australia, AUSTRIA as in Ahrnie, Apfelstrudel or NO KANGAROOS HERE !
And no one over here gives a damn if you´re an Atheist or religious (except the churches, of course), as long as you can pronounce "Oachkatzlschwoaf" correctly...;-)

Willkommen, Klaus.

A great grandmother and her brother, Sophie and Jacob Guth, came to the USofA from Austria and Jacob fought for the Union in our Civil War. My mother spoke German but didn't pass it along to her kids. When our President Reagan invited Xians into the Republican Party I swore I would not vote Repub again, so after I moved to California I did not vote for Arnie.

Hello from DonnaMaree.
(City of) Whangarei
(province of) Northland.
New Zealand.
Oceana.
The Earth.
The Milky Way.
The Universe.
Boise, Idaho-- a great place to live & recreate with a few fellow free thinkers surrounded by a sea of superstitious right wing Homo habilis types.
Sorry, it's not that bad, but I get a little frustrated when my vote doesn't count in one of the reddest states in the nation. My distant ancestors, H. habilis, apparently were neither right nor left just middle of the road, (which wasn't paved at that time).

Malaysia.......truly Asia :D

I live here in Madera California. After the Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses and Evangelicals each had about a 5 minute discussion with me, they now just walk on by....Was it something I said?

LOL Craig, maybe it's your choice of aftershave!  Have the same problem, though they cross over the other side of the street to avoid my place, they especially won't let their children look our way, maybe it's the smell of barbequed theology, or the image out front of a Jesus fish getting shagged by a big nasty atheist amphibian.  ROFL!  

Naw, I think it was my reply to the question why don't you believe in god. I would reply "What!, haven't you ever read that book?. He's a Bloodthirsty Genocidal Maniac. Killing men, women, childeren, babies. And don't get me started on all that pillaging, plundering and raping of young virgin girls. You can worship something like that if you wish, leave me out of it!"

Craig, could it have been something you were doing, and the way you were doing it?

An atheist in Texas (a woman) posted on a Think Atheist thread that when she saw her would-be saviors approaching, she was doing housework topless. Knowing what they had in mind, she stayed topless. When they got close enough to her door to see her, they turned around and left.

Several entertaining posts followed.

haha reminds me of my grandpa. He tells the story of the Avon lady appearing at his door back in the 60s.

He didn't want to be disturbed and had to think on his feet.

Says the Avon lady: "Hello sir, is your wife at home?".

He replies: "No, come on in if we are quick we will miss her"

Lol never called on ever again by Avon hahaha.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service