I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 13857

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sacramento, California Hi everyone!

Eastern region, Saudi Arabia Annd Norway!

Singapore!

Clarenville, Newfoundland.

Victoria Australia.

USA MARYLAND where people are shocked if you don't like crabs and rarely comfront you about being an atheist let alone a Laveyan satanist even if they don't know what the word Laveyan represents (im outspoken wears a pentagram and only had 2 debates face to face with a person this year nether of them due to the pentagram ), if your an atheist its pretty chill living up here but really not much to do

Hello everyone!  I'm Laith, Living in Raleigh, North Carolina, originally from Jimzu, Palestine (near Jerusalem). Strangely... Raleigh is a good place to be an Atheist - the Universities around here mean a higher average intelligence than most places lol.

Los Angeles, CA

Misogyny ..why ..all religions see women as subservient ..are men  afraid of women

or maybe men are just brain dead morons 

Gender equality is a modern concept.  Men's physical dominance over women led to social dominance as well in early humans.  This was adapted into early cultures and early civilizations, and legitimized through man-made law and religion.  Essentially - modern religion is a form of ancient human culture forced upon the modern world.  

Laith, is there somewhere a place named Gender Equality? Did you come to atheism from there? I would like to add to your views but don't want to do it on this "Where Are You From" thread.

Alan, where in the world is a place named Mysogony? Did you come to atheism from there?

I would like to add to your views but don't want to do it on this "Where Are You From" thread.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service