I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 14900

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Adelaide, South Australia

UK Taunton, Somerset. 

I am from Merced, California. The serial killer The Yosemite park Killer, also known as Cary Stayner, was born and raised in Merced, in fact i have a friend who's mom was in his graduating class in high school and was friends with him before he became a serial killer. I am a Transhumanist Libertarian Atheist who advocates a Resoucrce Based Economy, i am a follower of The Venus Project. I am a Biotech major, but i intend to get my doctorate in Synthetic Biology. I am a fan of genetic engineering and biohacking, my school doesnt have an iGEM team, iGEM means International Genetically Engineered Machines competition, but my local UC, UC Merced, has a team so i am hoping to either join their team or make my own. I already have my project planned out with extensive research done, all i need is the resources to put it all together. I am fascinated by Cognitive Enhancement and my iGEM project that i have planned involves turning biological organisms, E. Coli, into a form of biological cognitive enhancers, and it could potentially be used as a treatment for Alzheimer's disease after its finished. My hope is to become a University professor, my dream is to create an Academy of my own, based off of Plato's Academy, i would never charge anyone to learn there and it would be the premier learning center in the world, mainly because the freedom aspect of it. I realize it would be impossible to achieve that dream except in a Resource Based Economy

Akron, Ohio unfortunately.

Portland, Indiana. If you have never heard of it, you are lucky.

Philadelphia, Pa.

Oslo, Norway here

Chapel Hill, NC. Go Tar heels GOOOO!!!!

Pennsylvania

Sacramento, California Hi everyone!

Eastern region, Saudi Arabia Annd Norway!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service