I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 14493

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Johnstown, NY

Bristol, Virginia. U.S.A. here, would rather be in Toronto: )

I am from Wheeling, West Virginia.

Isn't anyone else from Nigeria? *weeps*. I'm all alone and feeling sorry for myself. Ok, kidding. I hope everyone's having a terrific week. Someone said to me earlier today they'd never seen me have so much energy, to which i said i have peace like never before but if i told ya, i'd have to kill ya. Hahaha. Much love people.

I am from Nigeria. I do not come in here often. I hardly ever comment though. Most times I come here for up to date atheist and science news.

Atheist Nexus gave me a sense of belonging when i apostatized. It made me realize I wasn't alone in my dislike of religion.

Trust me i know the feeling of loneliness an atheist in Nigeria feels. Its a phase i also went through. Though i am still in the closet, i do feel a certain kind of relief that i don't believe religion's bullshit anymore.

Holla at you later.

Peace.

I'm living in Miami, Florida. Good to see people from so many parts of the world! - Steve

charleston ,west virginia usa

Techniquely I'm from the UK in England. My mind however resides on some weird exoplanet somewhere deep in the cosmos many light years from here.

I am from Lebanon a middle eastern sectarian country half christians and muslims. I am planning to move to Pittsburgh PA or London ON.

I'm from the east coast of Saudi Arabia

Mitchell, SD here. Good since I'm a conservative, but it is super religious here so we'll have to move to make sure our kids have a decent fact and evidence based upbringing. Alway's caught between two worlds as a conservative atheist.

Ann Arbor, MI. But in 2 weeks I will be transplanted to Franklin, NC where crosses sprout faster than the kudzu! 

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service