I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 16541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Markham ON, Canada! 

Benguet Province and Baguio City, Philippines here...

Billericay, Essex (UK) here. :-P

So what you trying to say then.

Saturday, November 3, 2012 Sponsored by The Tallahassee Atheists and FLASH ( FLorida Atheists and Secular Humanists) This will be the the event of the year for Florida! Speakers: Bridget Gaudette: Florida State Director /American Atheist Dave Silverman: President / American Atheists Mark Palmer: Executive Director / Humanists of Florida Blair Scott: Communications Director / American Atheists Mandisa Lateefah Thomas: President / Black Nonbelievers, Inc. Teresa Macbain: Executive Director / The Clergy Project Jessica Ahlquist: Student Activist Nathan Phelps: Executive Director / Center For Inquiry / Calgary AronRA / Texas State Director / American Atheists and others... Entertainment: Shelly Segal: Melbourne based singer-songwriter Greydon Square: Atheist Rapper Melody Delaney: Tallahassee singer and song writer Tallahassee Secular Chorus and others... Food: Sir cheesy: Gourmet Grilled Cheese and others... More information to come!!! Mark your calenders for this event, you will NOT want to miss this! If you wish to donate: http://tallyatheists.chipin.com/tallahassee-secular-rally

I'm here in the "Bible Belt" of Canada -- Alberta (Calgary specifically). Hello to all the other Atheists out there!

I am from Southern Ohio in a town called Sciotoville, Ohio near Portsmouth, Ohio.

Big Island, Hawaii

Not sure if I already replied, but in case I didn't, I'm in Morocco, North Africa..

Herr, u just cracked me up. Damn you are dizzy. How can you not know if you replied earlier? I hope you know i'm kidding. Just having a good laugh at you.

Somebody else in WV! Hello, Ian. You're sort of in the opposite corner from me.
Johnstown, NY

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service