I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 15028

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fairview (Asheville), NC

I live right in the bible belt (Lethbridge, Alberta).  I just don't see the point in religion and superstition.  I honestly don't know why people bother.  You can be kind, compassionate, charitable, neighbourly, and have a enriching and positive life without believing in the myths and moral codes of a bunch of ancient Semitic herders and a gruesome failed messiah figure.

"You can be kind, compassionate, ...."

I agree, though I found it possible after I quit Catholicism and satisfied some of my needs.

- - - - -

"I just don't see the point in religion and superstition."

Did no one teach you to be fearful? Lucky you, David.

Welcome. Enjoy.

Antwerp, Belgium!

Halfway old euro-mutt male in Prince Wililam Sound, Alaska.

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY wish I were back in Hawaii right now.  A very long, cold, snowy winter this year. I won't see the ground until July!!!!!

Near Pittsburgh PA.

Peace from Marrakesh - Morocco :-)

snowy Denver, Co.  But it's melting they tell me.

Washington DC

I think that I'm the regular kind of person. Others may disagree.

Presently I live in New Zealand but that may change.

I'll admit, the shameless Avengers reference is what pulled me into this discussion.

I can't say I represent it, but I'm from Redwood City, California. We're between San Francisco and San Jose in San Mateo county. I'm originally from the Vancouver, British Columbia area. 

Recently displaced Southern Californian, now in Auburn, Northern California. Looking for likewise folks up here to hang and chat with. Haven't had much luck yet.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service