I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 14684

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ralph, i agree. as mentioned in the book of R Dawkins "good people will do good things, bad people will do bad but only religion can make good people do bad things."

That's a quote from Steven Weinburg, but Dawkins does mention it in The God Delusion.

I live in Connecticut, but I don't think of myself as "representing" it in any way. I also don't think that's an indication as to what kind of person I am. There are idiots everywhere, as well as smart people. I do think that the smarter and better educated a person is, the more likely that person is to be non-religious.

Meow! (That's the sound of atheist cats being herded.)

This kitty hails from Saint Paul, MN. Considering a move to Seattle, WA this year though.

Akron, OH. I represent nothing. I am merely myself.

Houston, Texas... Took pleasure in watching Rick Perry's presidential bid get squished

You and me both, neighbor!  Are you taking the bus to the Reason Rally?

I'm living in Houston, TX but originally from Tulsa, OK.

I have always lived in the San Francisco Bay area, ground zero for liberalism in the USA.  and our local Congressman, Pete Stark, is the only openly (I believe) atheist in Congress (can you imagine he actually got re-elected as an atheist?- where else could THAT happen?!!.

Jackson,Ohio,United States.

Fairview (Asheville), NC

I live right in the bible belt (Lethbridge, Alberta).  I just don't see the point in religion and superstition.  I honestly don't know why people bother.  You can be kind, compassionate, charitable, neighbourly, and have a enriching and positive life without believing in the myths and moral codes of a bunch of ancient Semitic herders and a gruesome failed messiah figure.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service