I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 15526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yall just come on over to College Station.  We'll stir something up.

Sounds like a plan!

Australians generally don't care too much about religion and don't take it very seriously but as all religions seem to forcing their beliefs on government I want to fight back.

Don't care what people believe no matter how absurd as long as they don't try to force it on me but when they try to legislate their "religious morality" (that is an oxymoron if I ever heard one) it is time to act.

Keep up the good fight and best wishes from down under.

[snaps to attention] Kitchener, Ontario! :)

I am from Englewood Colorado

Broward County (the one where one of the demonstrations during the 2000 election cheat was held)
Florida:

I'm from the Northwest in the UK.

Wichita Falls, Texas.  Not exactly the easiest place for an atheist to live, but I get by.

I'm from Pennsylvania. Lived in Virginia and Mississippi.

Now I live in beautiful California. 

McKinleyville, California. Which is in Humboldt County in Northern California. I am pretty close to the Oregon border. You know guys know what is so famous about Humboldt County right! Well if you don't Google it!

Sad to say and it is a sin against Atheists.  Houston, TX.

Hey Houston! I was born in Pasadena and I think I've still got family thereabouts, but I guess I have thankfully never laid eyes on the place. I'm supposing that it's a no-man's land as far as reason goes?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service