I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D

Just give a holler and let everyone know what area you represent!

I'm from Brampton, but for the sake of simplicity I'll say Toronto! WOO!

Views: 15536

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Harrogate, North Yorkshre,U:K.  Heart of the Methodist movemet in this sceptic isle also plenty of church of england hypocrasy.  Beautifull scenery though.  Happy new tear to all!

New York City!

hey, go pta June:)

Southern Colorado! Colorado Native

With ~1100 veterans in Yountville near Napa CA. From San Francisco (happiness if you can afford the rent), from Phoenix (where psychology was a Commie plot), from Austin TX, from Houston, from Daytona Beach FL (don't take a gf to a bar during race week), from Gainesville, from St. Pete (with a sojourn on a Navy destroyer off Korea), from Cincy OH (like Rome, built on 7 hills).

I'm from Liverpool UK.

We renamed our airport to "John Lennon International" - motto "Above us only sky" rock on Johnny!

Princeton, NJ... not overly fond of the area. Part of that might be thanks to the massive church across the street whose bells I've been waking up to for my whole bloody life.

Am from Bangalore India

Well now, I am from the UK but since 2003 have been living in Indonesia, surrounded by practicing Muslims but I love it here. Really nice people. Just a pity that they are so brainwashed. Funny, this country is one of the most religious but it also is known as the country of 1,001 disasters. Practically every day there is an earthquake, mudslide, volcano or flood. That's what you get for praying five times a day I guess.

Wilmington Ohio, Halfway between Cincinnati and Columbus.

Perhaps you are unaware of our Member Map feature.

I'm in the southwest corner of Arizona. Church-heavy here. Seems like every time a new area develops (residential and/or commercial), a few churches pop up nearby... have to quickly get the $'s/guilt-commitment from those weak people who move there (before other churches blitz, canvas the areas).

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service