"Spirituality often involves looking inward. But it can generate a feeling of connectedness in more ways than you might have imagined. A study in September found that women who rank high on a test for spirituality, particularly connectedness, are more likely to have more sex with more partners. Men who thought of themselves as spiritual were not similarly promiscuous, however."

This comes from Live Science. It looks like you atheist girls are not getting pronged as often as your religious sisters. Life ain't fair!!

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its not size, its...oh, never mind
WOW!! Eighty two replies since Jan 5th., I never imagined this thread would take off like it has. Well, everybody likes to talk about sex!
Wait. What's this about sausages? Or is that just a euphemism for sex?
I think you just flooded the thread.
Indoors out outdoors? The running, not the sex. Well, that too.
Uh, I get plenty. Quality not quantity. Very happy and satisfied, thanks.
This has not been my experience.
Looks as if Abstinence only works for those who realise only they have control over their own lives.

... actually, I rather think it's because intellectuals are more focused on more important matters, rather than their next fix.

Personally, I know that when I get on a roll with electronic design and implementation, the last thing I care about at the time is sexual intercourse. I'm far too focused on the creation at hand.

However, when I'm not intellectually stimulated, I find I'm more interested in physical pleasures.

Perhaps the only real detraction from our sex drive, is our intellectual pursuits.

Another way of looking at it is to watch Idiocracy.
The idiots tend to breed more than the intellectuals.
You never been exposed to intellectuals who were slaves to their baser instincts, addicted to drugs, sex, gambling, etc? You have led a sheltered life. Intellectuals are no smarter than anyone else in that respect.
mmmm.... well... I don't know if this applies to other girls, but since I'm a 21 year old virgin... I wonder.
Troll!!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service