Even thou A|N is less then a year old, we are already making an impact in the realm of unbelief. As we approach the new year, I can't help but think (and dream) of what we collectively could accomplish in 2009.

Let's brainstorm. What are your ideas? What would you like to see us achieve this year?

Also, this shouldn't be a place to poo-poo other's ideas. Let's just dream unencumbered, and then worry about the details once we get some decent ideas.

Tags: 2009, dreams, goals, ideas

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How would you see this idea connect with A|N?
Like I said before, maybe we could have a place on the site to prove or disprove facts people receive. Getting the community involved in insuring people know the facts. If you can see some greater good in using A|N logo and and promoting that way, do it. The making of the card itself was meant to be a a more personal project, a way of doing something for people in general without pressing life stances. I suppose it could be used to promote the site in some weird way too. I'm open to ideas.
I like your idea, but saw this blog as discussion as one that revolved around both the sun and the site.

Enjoy your idea and make it so.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service