Even thou A|N is less then a year old, we are already making an impact in the realm of unbelief. As we approach the new year, I can't help but think (and dream) of what we collectively could accomplish in 2009.

Let's brainstorm. What are your ideas? What would you like to see us achieve this year?

Also, this shouldn't be a place to poo-poo other's ideas. Let's just dream unencumbered, and then worry about the details once we get some decent ideas.

Tags: 2009, dreams, goals, ideas

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are we limited to decent ideas? Some good, healthy indecency might be just what the doctor ordered.
Seconded
Thirded...
Perhaps a chat conference room like stickam.
I also like the idea of a weekly live video chat.
I would like to have a swimming pool and a full bar.
The half with the candy bar of course. ;-)
This for sure.
Why just half?
I'd like to see all the major (and minor!) atheist, freethinkers, humanist, rationalist, secularist and skeptics organisations invited to join Nexus so that they can use this site as a place to network with each other and combine forces on specific projects where appropriate.

I'd like to see, for instance, all the atheist etc. organisations in a particular state being able to plan a campaign and combine to fight an injustice, start an atheist advertising campaign, or protest or even to participate in some charitable cause or event.

Further, I'd like to see the same co-operation exist between countries to make recommendations to the UN, lobby the Vatican or fundraise for secular aid organisations.

I'd like to see Nexus become the meeting point for atheists and atheistic organisations throughout the world.
I really like this kind of thinking. Although I'm reminded of what someone said about trying to herd cats, still, folks who do want to make use of something can't do so if it doesn't exist.

I particularly like what you said about co-operation between countries.
I think that's a great idea!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service