All your goatse are belong to us

I will no longer resist temptation. This has to be done. This thread is a repository for the weird and wonderful meme of goatse as it mutates and spreads, propelled by it's own vitality, through the web and real life. Goatse is not going away. Goatse needs to be embraced as our overlord. This is for new stuff we haven't seen before, in fandom, pop culture and serendipitous random manifestations (check sam.zoy.org below for already iconised stuff). Needless to say, DO NOT post the real thing, or even talk about it. You will be kicked from this group, and probably this site. The inspiration was the image I stumbled across below. It's already poisoned one thread here anyway.

sam.zoy.org goatse tribute and art work page

The 8 phases of goatse

Known, live goatse DNS listings (visit at own risk, as much for possible malware as actual original goatse content)

CHRISTMAS ISLAND INTERNET ADMINISTRATION LIMITED - Notice Regarding AUP Complaint [attached aup.noticeofcomplaint.pdf]

===

Tags: bible, redemption, anal thunder, eye of god, goatse, nietzsche, ubermensch, will to power

Views: 540

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Reflection of a Mac user -

Meabh's London Olympics find -

Vodafone Australia SIM card -

Kermit goatse just cracks me up.

IS NOTHING SACRED?!
No - thats why you're here.
Damn. Forgot my quotation marks.

[sarcasm]IS NOTHING SACRED?[/sarcasm]
hahahahah...love it!...haha. Kermit is well done. It clearly takes a talented mind to stage a Goatse de Kermit like this. The debit chip card is also well done. The doodle for google...meh...tis a reach, but I'll give it a 2 since I am a Mac user and I can not relate to PC users need to masturbate to Goatse.
Oh, c'mon... some little kid did the Google goatse. From small acorns mighty oaks grow.
It is the inadvertant goatses that crack me up.
I love the Defcon folks [wiki] - they fuck with technology's big end of town and love deflating the pompous. They're techno-Cynics. This is from some demonstration code they presented at Defcon12. They sniffed wireless connections and intercepted legitimate webpage requests by unsuspecting users, substituting embedded .jpgs in the pages and injecting the Holy One instead -

More pics and vids in the above link, including un-smilied ones.

Of course you can download the applet that does this. That's what the 'open' in Open Source is. Don't expect to just install and run it. Its real propellor head stuff.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service