Arizona wants YOU to bow to their religious beliefs.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/14/arizona-birth-control-bill...

Arizona legislators have advanced an unprecedented bill that would require women who wish to have their contraception covered by their health insurance plans to prove to their employers that they are taking it to treat medical conditions. The bill also makes it easier for Arizona employers to fire a woman for using birth control to prevent pregnancy despite the employer's moral objection.

Ah, Christians, replacing freedom of religious beliefs, with freedom to oppress others religiously.

It's crap like this that re-affirms my understanding that the Christians in America aren't interested in individual liberties. They simply want a Christian dictatorship.

Simply put, lets face one very basic fact. If they had ANY interest in the freedom of religion what-so-ever : they would have left the decision up to the individual, to decide based on their personal or religious beliefs.

But nooooooo, to the Christians, women aren't real people.

According to the Christians, we have to tell a woman what she can or cannot do with her body, she can't be allowed to decide for herself, and if she doesn't want a baby?... FIRE HER!

You make me sick.

Tags: Arizona, Christians, Contraceptive, Contraceptives, dictatorship, freedom, law, religion, women

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Like I mentioned on another thread, Someone should tell them that pregnancy IS a medical condition.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service