Tags: autism, frauds, homeopaths, hysterics, illuminati, immunization, mercury, nwo, quacks, thimerosal, More…thiomersal, vaccination

Views: 412

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a Barney Frank / dining table moment. You can't make this shit up. As always, he's read nothing, especially not Jacq's request for evidence which must have been a mysterious blank white box on his screen -

Comment by Humanist Mark 9 minutes ago
If you people really do your homework, which you haven't, you will find that this "swine flu" is no more harmful than any other flu to the average person. I'll say it once and I'll say it again. Do your friggin research. I will not handhold and i will not do anything else for you. he CDC is the the distributor of the h1n1 vaccine and they stand to make an extraordinary amount of money for the distribution of a drug manufactured by Baxter. When you take into account how much of this drug is in distribution and the pandemic and hysteria that is being created to "force you" into believing you must have this toxic vaccine, well, it's all quite laughable. This flu is no different from any other flu. There are not masses of people dying from the swine flu. There have been 24 flu shot related deaths though. The vast majority of people that diet annually from the flu is less than 1% and that might be big. Stop acting hysterical and grow up people. Can you not see that your emotions are being manipulated to get this shot? A shot that doesn't even promise to fight the swine flu. Why, ha ha, because it wasn't tested. No trials. More people will die from the the flu shot than will actually be saved. Why, because this flu is not deadly to the average person. It has the potential of being more serious to those with a compromised immune system. If you're one of those people then go get your flu shot. If not, shut the heck up and go back to your own little hole in the wall and keep convincing people that they need to get a vaccine that wasn't tested in trials, contains toxic chemicals, and doesn't promise to necessarily kill the swine flu virus.
HM: "There are not masses of people dying from the swine flu."

CDC: CDC estimates that between 14 million and 34 million cases of 2009 H1N1 occurred between April and October 17, 2009. The mid-level in this range is about 22 million people infected with 2009 H1N1.
CDC estimates that between about 63,000 and 153,000 2009 H1N1-related hospitalizations occurred between April and October 17, 2009. The mid-level in this range is about 98,000 H1N1-related hospitalizations.
CDC estimates that between about 2,500 and 6,000 2009 H1N1-related deaths occurred between April and October 17, 2009. The mid-level in this range is about 3,900 2009 H1N1-related deaths.

Let's take the mid-level values: 3,900 / 22,000,000 = 0.01% -- piffle "Stop acting hysterical and grow up people." That's only 4,000 immediate families, say, 20-50,000 people affected in one 6-month period. Hell, we kill a lot more than that on our roads. "Grow up" indeed.
Appendix 2 - There's always more

This article prompted a mini-flood of antivax videos. All reinforcing the observations already made. Mini-synopses, fuller details at the links -

[snap] Makers Of Vaccine Refuse To Take H1N1

Wayne Madsen, the man who also brought you Barrack Obama's Kenyan birth certificate.

The same recycled and discredited broken record - thimerosal blah blah, autism blah blah, children used as experimentals guinea pigs blah blah, martial law to vaccinate the whole population at gunpoint blah blah.

[snap] Scientists Question Swine Flu Vaccinations

This is just perverse and more evidence antivaxxers don't even pay attention to information they post to support their own case. Dr. Richard Halvorsen - director of http://www.babyjabs.co.uk/ selling all kind of non-approved vaccines with unknown clinical status. With undsiclosed professional affiliations and interests. So I guess its better to promote vaccines that bypass regular health regulation and are pretty much free to contain anything with no diclosure.

[snap] YOUR CHILDS DEATH WILL BE A COINCIDENCE AND NO ONE IS LIABLE

Barbara Loe Fisher, loon cited elsewhere multiple times. Relevant expert qualifications: Before becoming involved in the anti-vaccination movement, she received a bachelor of arts degree in English from the University of Maryland and was an editor for New York Life Insurance Company in New York City; director of community relations for Muhlenberg Hospital in New Jersey; and media relations coordinator for the Alexandria Tourist Council in Alexandria, Virginia. Slightly better educated than Jenny McCarthy, but has never got nekkid for Playboy.
Now we're getting somewhere. It's all about taking away our guns. Isn't it always?
Tip of the iceberg. But I don't think these Illuminati overlords have really thought things through. If they exterminate 90% of the world's population, who's gonna pick up their trash and clean their toilets ?
Tip of the iceberg. But I don't think these Illuminati overlords have really thought things through. If they exterminate 90% of the world's population, who's gonna pick up their trash and clean their toilets ?

The aliens being harvested for that very purpose even as we speak, deep in the bowels of the earth.
Special Report Podcast
Special Report: H1N1 Flu Pandemic Update - With Steven Novella, David Gorski, Mark Crislip and Joe Albietz

listen here
"Antivaxxers show people who disagree with them eating babies: comments also joyful" http://bit.ly/7dtATo
Very nicely put together. Thank you for posting this. With your permission I would love to use this as a resource for my upcoming Skeptics meeting on vaccines.

I often laugh when I'm confronted with "you atheists all think...." This is just more proof that we are all unique and there are varying shades of our own ability to apply reason and logic. My own wife had a soft spot for Bigfoot until she watched Eugenie Scott thoroughly debunk it.

I must admit that I have been enticed by the "truthers" in the past but after doing a bit of homework it's not hard to find that many of their claims just don't add up or are even blatantly lies.

After every conversation I have regarding pseudoscience and religion I always make sure to say, "But don't take my word for it - go do your own homework."

Thanks again for all the work you put into this. It is appreciated.
Thanks for your thought-provoking article Felch. Having checked out your profile, I assume this is your name?

I also see that your profile is headed with the line: Superstition brings bad luck. Let's leave aside whether this qualifies as a superstitious belief and talk about an over 200-year-old superstition started by a well-meaning but ignorant country doctor called Edward Jenner, who thought that a rural myth according to which English dairy maids were immune to smallpox may be real. He figured that this was because the generally mild infectious disease in cows called cowpox which passed from cows' udders to these maids that milked them, somehow made them immune to the dreaded smallpox.

Jenner therefore took the lymph from the cowpox blister on the hand of a dairy maid called Sarah Nelmes and scratched the pussy lymph into some human guinea pigs including his son who died feeble-minded at the age of 21, possibly one of the first of countless victims of brain injury caused by this barbaric procedure, which came to be known as vaccination, from the Latin word for cow 'vacca'.

The medical profession at first resisted this hare-brained invention, but when the realisation hit home that this could be a money-spinner, other doctors supported and promoted this nonsense, so that it quickly turned into a medical fad in spite of considerable opposition from many medical doctors as well as many members of the public. When laws making smallpox vaccination mandatory were introduced later, alarmed members of the public already familiar with the harm this disgusting procedure was causing to both children and adults, rioted in the streets (in the UK and in Canada).

Because there were not enough cowpox blisters to supply pussy lymph to satisfy the demand for the vaccine, vaccinated orphan children were used as living lymph incubation chambers. Due to public opposition to this and because using orphans as a source of vaccine lymph resulted in the spread of TB, syphilis and gonorrhea, calves kept especially for the purpose then came to be used for vaccine production. The calves' bellies were shaved and shallow parallel cuts made into the bare skin with vaccine lances dipped into the lymph harvested from the aforementioned orphan children. The cuts were then left to fester and after a few days, the scabs that had formed were scraped with a sharp spoon and the oozing pus and decomposing blood and lymph filled into bottles. The fluid was then strained and diluted with glycerine, and there was the vaccine, ready to be inoculated into people!

Needless to say, that this filthy brew never prevented anything apart from health, sanity and common sense. Vaccination caused health disorders ranging from chronic ill-health to severe brain damage and in many cases death. Some doctors told parents whose children were brain-injured by the vaccine that they must have syphilis in the family, somewhat reminiscent of medical people now telling parents whose children become autistic after MMR and other vaccines that it is genetic.

To get an idea of the horrendous damage Jenner's cowpox vaccine against smallpox caused, look at the photos in the books by Hugo Wegener (1911 & 1912) and Chaz Higgins:

http://www.findefux.de/download/Impf-Friedhof.pdf

http://www.impfkritik.de/upload/pdf/zeitdokumente/Segen-der-Impfung.pd

http://www.scribd.com/doc/20891709/Horrors-of-Vaccination-Exposed-1...

Today's multi-billion dollar vaccine industry is built on the myth that smallpox vaccination eradicated the disease. The truth is that no vaccine has ever protected anyone against any disease or saved anyone's life, let alone the lives of millions, as is often claimed.

Vaccination is an organised criminal enterprise dressed up as disease prevention. It is causing so much damage that we are soon going to be faced with a biological disaster of such magnitude that by the time it really becomes obvious, we will have reached the point of no return, human DNA having got so messed up that there will be no help or hope for our coming generations.
Attachments:
What truly excellent points. You should tell these folks.

This author hits the nail right on the head (written ~1975). Though he's not writing specifically about antivaxxers or alt.med spooks, were he writing it today, they would definitely be included -

there is a peculiar mythology about paranormal claims and science that colors every debate on the subject. Proponents of paranormal claims frequently present themselves as heretics whose unconventional views and disconcerting data threatens to overturn all of established science; and that’s why, they claim, science refuses to acknowledge this data. Strangely, most of the unconventional ‘Heresies’ are old orthodoxies (Creationism, astrology, the powers of prophets and seers, some aspects of herbalists’ claims, tarot cards, the existence of ghosts, etc.) that were overturned by the heretics of science. In this sense, many pro-paranormalists seem not only somewhat conservative, upset at how science threatens conventional beliefs, but can legitimately be termed reactionaries, demanding that progress and change not only be halted, but reversed.

You clowns are yet more dark age atavists, no different really to the creationists and dominionists that live their days like paranoids, shitting their pants in terror at progress and technology that is too complex for their tiny little brains to comprehend. The unknown must be explained by demons and conspiracies - actual reality simply hurts too much.

If you hate society so much, go live in a cave in Afghanistan where there are no WHO vaccination extermination conspiracies and leave the rest of us alone to get on with things.
"Whooping Cough infections are common in an immunized population."
Journal of the American Medical Association, 1998

"In 1979 Sweden abandoned the whooping cough vaccine. Out of 5,140 cases in 1978, it was found that 84% had been vaccinated three times."
British Medical Journal 283:696-697, 1981

I
"For an individual child the risk is greater from the whooping cough vaccine than the disease."
Dr. Joanne Hatem, Medical Director, Vaccine National Information Center, Virginia

"In the USA in 1978, they mandated vaccination it resulted in a three fold increase in the reported incidence of whooping cough."

Viera Scheibner PhD showing graphs from Tokai Journal of Experimental Biology and Medicine, 1988

In The New England Journal of Medicine July 1994 issue a study found that over 80% of children under five years of age who had contracted whooping cough had been fully vaccinated.

"Dutch scientists are struggling to identify the exact cause of an epidemic of whooping cough that has swept throughout the country despite vaccination rates as high as 96% ("despite" or because of?) Similar problems are being reported in Norway and Denmark."
British Medical Journal, 1998

I find it quite amusing that professed atheists believe in this medical superstition known as vaccination. It seems that Mark Twain was right when he remarked:

"We have not lost faith, but we have transferred it from God to the medical profession."

LOL!
Attachments:

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service