Tags: autism, frauds, homeopaths, hysterics, illuminati, immunization, mercury, nwo, quacks, thimerosal, More…thiomersal, vaccination

Views: 457

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can never be too careful ... :-)
Orac was a repeat search hit for all of this. In fact, I think I even included on of his (her?) links. I routinely pre-pend "site:scienceblogs.com" to search strings in google for anything insane now.
Anytime a person says "Beware people that ask for proof of my beliefs, they're trying to trick you!" it's a good idea to tune them out. If you're not willing to debunk them outright, that is. The latter is far more enjoyable. You might even get to hear the mating call of the Suburban Crazy Wanker. "Shill! Shill! How much are you being paid!? Shill! Shill!"
EPIC POST!

You're kung fu is strong felch.
Nice work Felch. Our 11 year old son and 8 year old daughter have been given various, scheduled vaccination shots over the years. In addition to raising them religion-free, it only makes sense we raise them conspiracy-free also. It's amazing how some people rush to believe conspiracies (or religion for that matter) solely based on what another person hypothesizes.
wait..... can you hear it?......... silence.............. (from the anti-vax side)

lovely.
Appendix 1 added to main post.
Secret criminals plan:

To Kill 8 out of 10 people in the world.

THAT MEANS YOU!

What I love about such absurd claims is the total lack of imagination. Why kill off 8/10ths of the population when you can enslave them in labour camps? Those minerals aren't going to extract themselves from the ground, and those crops aren't going to harvest themselves, either. We need that slave labour to keep ourselves in luxury, dagnammit!
I mean they need, not we need.

Ummm, yeah. </shifty eyes>
No no, we can't let them know that all vaccines are full of the slave gene.

We need those slaves in the acid mines! The Mercury will protect them from the acid!
It comes back to a central point I made about this - ALL ROADS LEAD TO CONSPIRACY, it doesn't matter in which direction you look with any antivax source, it all links back to total batshit insanity.
But don't you see Felch? That's why they had to kill Princess Diana. She spoke to John Lennon in a past life who was a direct descendant of John Wilkes Booth, who took his orders from the Illuminati who were in turn created as a puppet group by the Templars -- or as they're known today -- Big Pharma.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Bertold Brautigan replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion In Liberia Christian Churches blame gays for Ebola in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
6 minutes ago
Michael Penn commented on Joan Denoo's blog post According to the Bible, God drowns, kills, slaughters, genocides, stones, burns, mauls, rapes, crushes, ....
9 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
12 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion And Now, for Something Totally New in Televangelism - Televangelist pastor accused of forcing vasectomies and abortions on church members
16 minutes ago
Deidre replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
17 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to chares martel's discussion Would you rather America won the Vietnam War?
19 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion In Liberia Christian Churches blame gays for Ebola in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
24 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to chares martel's discussion The benefits of flushing Religion
28 minutes ago
Grinning Cat liked John Jubinsky's discussion Elephants Can Detect Rain 150 Miles Away
29 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion In Liberia Christian Churches blame gays for Ebola in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
29 minutes ago
Grinning Cat commented on Warren Jappe's photo
36 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to chares martel's discussion The benefits of flushing Religion
42 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service