Anti-atheist Ann Coulter would reestablish a monarchy in USA

Ann Coulter says about Obama on Fox News that since he's a liberal I guess that makes him an atheist.  My response to this is that since Annie is a religious extremist, I guess that makes her a monarchist.  Annie would love to have her king god sitting on top of and ruling over our constitution.  And she would also love to have his courtiers - the priests, rabbis, imams, cardinals, bishops and popes - up there as well for us all to obey and asskiss. 

Well Annie, we got rid of one king in 1776 and do not need another whether real or imagined.  I guess you forgot what democracy is all about, huh?

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It would be nice if Obama was an Atheist. Right wing pundits like Coulter use religion to sell books and obtain speaker fees.  Coulter is a snake oil salesman and a Fox news favorite. I agree with your views Eric except that I dont believe democracy still exists in the US. 

She wrote a book "Godless" which is a great title. An atheist might just

accidentally buy it.

If thou love god then let go of all material belongings! Oh, and don't forget a small cash donation for the church... Heh heh...

no offense but she's a media prostitute
and a faith based one at that too
racists to the core

totally not good for kids to see

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service