Ann Coulter Sees Heaven: Christians Only, No Jews: Disgusting Spectacle Showing Up Religious Fanaticism for What it Is

Views: 519

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This bitch would probably believe that the right christian minister could secretly go into Iran and later emerge triumphantly with his faithful 200 converts singlehandedly. It's her type of  christian who will get to heaven-- all 27 of them!

Notice when she told the host that the Jews had to obey laws and the christian didn't. They knew they were all sinners. What brand of theology is this woman talking about?

We need to perfect the Jews a little more. Let's perfect the whole thing. God is imagiary!

Not that it matters, but after a grilling by congress of Rev. Barry Lynn of Americans United for Separation of C&S, John Fogelsang recited a list of qualities associated with, or alleged historical facts about the person known as Jesus Christ and pointed out that he was born a Jew and died one. How many Christians realize that Jesus was not a Christian? Because I consider wealthy Christian oxymoronic, and because I associate the hosts, guest hosts, and many of the guests on Fox News with pimping for the Koch Kabal, I find Coulter, Ingraham, Kelly, and the rest of their ilk repulsive.

James, may I please quote you?

As Curly would say to Moe, "Why soytenly!"

Thank you.

I am glad you mentioned  Megyn Kelly....Whenever  I had to listen to her  at the  gym because  they  love  to show  Fox News....I would  get   apoplectic....She  spews  so much garbage  that  she and  Ann Coulter must  be  bff...

Isn't this par for the course? I mean, do you know any Fox host or anchor who is not a hate merchant?

Ann Coulter is looking at a brown sky.  Figure it out.

Yep Loren. She is excrement. I feel like if I saw her in person I would punch her in the throat. And I'm not a violent person at all! I've never hit anyone in my life!

Make sure you get a clear video to upload to Youtube.  And maybe take some karate lessons or something, so you can really make it count!

I kid, of course.  I think.  I mean, it would be a great video, but she's not worth bruising your knuckles.

Ha ha B Fletcher, you're right! ;)

Some people bring out the worse in us. I think she makes people very angry because of her extremist views. She is very distasteful person.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service