Ames, Iowa. Rise in godless/agno clubs article in Miami Herald today! Stoked!

Good news:

Ironically couple pages later came the vatican article about it trying to pull other sects, faith-based-corporations under their umbrella(s)? Meanwhile arguing about who Mary really was or was not!?

LOL, sigh, they'll keep eating each other just like good corporations and the workers do from time to time; don't get me wrong, baby steps, baby steps towards justice and green-coexistence. Non-violence is key to this from what I've seen in life thus-far.

Tags: Iowa, agnostic, atheist, colledge, university

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great story. Thank you for posting it.
The name of the game is recon-rapture.
Recon a good story rapture that shyte up asap!
James, we're making progress all right, but will it be quick enough. As described in my video on the endmeme, we have to reach a point where candidates for president will be ashamed to admit they harbor such stupid necrophilic beliefs as Doom's Day and the Second Coming of Christ.
The original is available in electronic format at:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_rel_atheism_on_campus
Yay for my alma mater! :)
I went there too. When I was there, there was a Naked Christian Church and a Bible thumper named Jed and his apprentice Disco Cindy. Good times. Good times.

"Do you stick pizza'a in your nose? Then why do you stick sex organs in your mouth?"

Jed - Iowa State University - 1981

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Todd Crispin replied to Todd Crispin's discussion New member, first post anywhere of this type
29 minutes ago
Jennie updated their profile
32 minutes ago
Jennie posted a photo
35 minutes ago
Todd Crispin posted discussions
36 minutes ago
mark fitzgibbon liked Ivy's group Atheist Humor
1 hour ago
mark fitzgibbon posted a status
"giving my daughter breakfast :)"
2 hours ago
mark fitzgibbon updated their profile
2 hours ago
mark fitzgibbon replied to Todd Crispin's discussion New member, first post anywhere of this type
3 hours ago
mark fitzgibbon liked Todd Crispin's discussion New member, first post anywhere of this type
3 hours ago
abdulrahman aliyu posted a status
"How I wish things were different....... And I am in open society, not living in the midst of Muslims and couldn't express my views openly."
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Daniel W's group Food!
3 hours ago
Connor Galletly replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand' in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service