With the lure of money, many American's are supporting the greed party.

Why else would they choose to vote for a party which exhibits the following behaviors?

Behavior of the Republican party....
1-Blocked everything that they could to make Obama look bad during a time when the people needed help from Congress.
2.Overt total disrespect to a standing American president
3-Outrageous statements against women's health care.
4-Voter suppression practices
5-Republican massive voter fraud discovered in Florida and possibly other swing states.
6-Republican candidate changes his positions when he realizes that a previous held position is unpopular.

Stated behavior if elected.....
1-Push back the National Healthcare Act before it has a chance to benefit all Americans.
2-Appoint Supreme Court Justices who are politically and religiously motivated.
3-Overturn Abortion rights.

Obvious behavior if elected
1-Will cut back on the regulations that has tried to remove our dependency on fossil fuels.
2-Will decrease the ability of managing one's own family by making birth control more difficult to obtain and making it more difficult to obtain preventive healthcare for women.
3-Maintain or increase job outsourcing.
4-Will oppose regulation of banks.
5-Will continue to support the influence of big money in American Politics
6-Will continue to support the influence of extreme religious views in American society.

7-Will continue to allow anti evolution groups to influence our school systems.

Tags: Abortion, Evolution, Family, Healthcare, Outsourcing, Planning, Republicans, Theocracy

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

traditions from nazi germany have never been so apparent imho

freedom; actual peace'loving? kind of freedom? is not profitable.. hence the push back by the haters imho...
@ least the Constitution gives a semi'level playing field of rights and what not.. this could go on and on...

All correct Reality Activist.  I am terrified of Romney being elected.  I think the republiCON party is immoral.

Ditto, Booklover.  Really terrified.  Find myself holding my breath when I think about it.

Me too Lillie.  I just can't wait for the election to be over.  If Romnesia gets in I will worry more than usual for the next 4 years.  Esp. for my 20-year old daughter.  Will birth-control be legal?  Scary thought.  So many morons in this country. 

The saddest part of your statements here are that:

1. None of it is news to us
  2. Those who will vote for Rmoney either don't know, don't care, or enthusiastically endorse disempowerment of women, deregulation of banks, and the ultimate dumbing-down of America.

A Rmoney presidency disturbs the hell outta me.

As to the title of this thread, it got me thinking about the comparison.

Prostitutes (female or male).

1. You understand what you’re bargaining for.

2. You can negotiate a price based on the level and options of service you desire.

3. There’s more than just two from which to shop around.

4. Assuming you’re not going through a pimp, you can directly deal with them.

5. You know what you’re getting beforehand.

6. Once the transaction is completed, the customer leaves satisfied.

7. If you feel crappy about the situation afterward, you only have yourself to blame. 

Seems like an unfair comparison to prostitutes.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service