Is Amanda Knox a "She-Devil" or is she the innocent girl the Italian Justice System set free?  (Delve into the origin and definition of 'devil' and you will see the direction of this discussion)

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ruth- I apologize that I couldn't make the poll visible to you!  I'm still learning how to utilize the functions on Atheist Nexus!  Hopefully the next will be more successful - it was more of a test (FYI). 

To comment on your comments, the poll simply asked for people's opinion.... there is no right or wrong.  I wanted to see how others react to the specific term we are speaking of, because many people (including atheists) had no issue using the term 'she-devil', when personally for me, I question the very existence of the devil.  I am a researcher of many things, one area I love is the research of human beings.  Look forward to more discussions with you.

Well, I'm not very knowledgeable about the American culture

but, I googled her name... Amanda Knox :)

Amanda Marie Knox (born July 9, 1987) is an American woman who was accused of the murder of Meredith Kercher in Perugia, Umbria, Italy. She served 4 years of a 26-year sentence before the initial conviction was overturned on October 3, 2011.

On 1 November 2007, Meredith Kercher was murdered in the apartment she shared with Knox. On 6 November 2007, Knox was arrested by the Italian police and, along with Sollecito, charged with the murder of Kercher.  However, according to Italian law, she was not considered guilty until convicted in the second grade (secondo grado). During this appeal, which concluded on 3 October 2011, the original conviction was not upheld and she was released.

maybe they called her a "she-devil" because she is guilty.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service