Views: 479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bloody hell!  And here I thought my opinion of him couldn't go any lower!  Live and learn, I guess.

Don't dig too deeply. You'll want to burn all your clothes and shower in muriatic acid to get clean again.

Ouch.  Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...  *sigh*  Why am I always proven wrong when it comes to just how low these people will go?

Oh, hush! And have another serving of Christian baby. An old family recipe ...

Baptized?  I hear they have a distinct flavor imparted from the holy water marinade.

It's a spiciness so delicious you could plotz! : D

@Kacie They're not what they're cracked up to be.

What makes people turn out like this? It's scary to know we're of the same species as these ignoramuses.

It's like with babies when they start babbling and all the adults gather around to coo at them and then everyone starts talking wike dis, cootchie cootchie coo~  Pat Robertson gurgles, the people around him lap up his nonsensical gurgling, and then they gurgle back at him.  This encourages him to gurgle more, and then eventually he becomes that toddler who thinks he's the greatest mind ever because he made up a story about how people rode dinosaurs.  The playtime stories are then enshrined in a museum!  The creationist museum!

That's the way I think of it, anyway.

Yes, I believe you're right.

Didn't anyone ever teach these people to ask questions?

They were taught not to ask questions.

"Shut up!"

"Why?"

"Because I said so!"

"But--!"

"My dad will come to beat you up if you don't listen to me!"

Playground bullying or evangelicals?  You decide.

"Playground bullying or evangelicals?  You decide." Not one scrap of difference that I can discern.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service