Me: “OK, what’s your account number?”

Customer: “Ugh. You can’t just see it?”

Me: “No Ma’am, I have to look it up in our database.”

Customer: “S***. Fine, it’s ***.”

Me: “All right, just a moment here while I bring up the info…”

Customer: “Just hurry it up, will you?”

Me: “OK, it’s coming up now…”

Customer: *sneezes*

(About 10 seconds pass in silence. I can hear children talking in the background.)

Customer: “Excuse me…”

(I stay quiet, assuming she’s talking to the children.)

Customer: “EXCUSE ME!”

Me: “Sorry, were you speaking to me?”

Customer: “YES YOU IDIOT! WHAT THE F*** is WRONG with you people?”

Me: “I’m sorry? I’m not sure I understand…”

Customer: “I SNEEZED AND YOU DIDN’T BLESS ME! WHAT ARE YOU, SOME KIND OF ATHEIST?! DON’T YOU REALIZE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DON’T BLESS SOMEONE WHEN THEY SNEEZE?”

Me: “Actually, ma’am, I really don’t, but I apol–”

Customer: *interrupting* “YOU’RE A F***ING HEATHEN! I HOPE YOU BURN IN H*** FOR THIS YOU…” *continues screaming*

Me: “Ma’am, I apologize if I’ve offended. I’ve found your account information, and it looks like your service was terminated three months ago.”

Customer: “YES! THAT’S HOW LONG IT’S BEEN DOWN - WHY CAN’T YOU FIX IT?!”

Me: “Because you don’t have an account with us anymore. You were canceled because of non-payment. If you’d like, I can transfer you to billing, and–”

Customer: *unintelligible screaming then hangs up*

Tags: abusive, customer, dumb

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a psycho!
And yest she gets to reproduce...Sad.
Why do people say "Bless you" after you sneeze? I've heard several explainations (your heart stops for a second, your soul comes out your nose, you may be getting sick, etc.). What a bunch of silly superstitious, religious bullshit! And somehow it is considered "impolite" by some if you do not say "bless you".
My fellow-atheist classmate and I say "curse you" to each other after we sneeze :)
When my friend Kimberely sneezes,I say nothing,so she says"Bless me."
I find it interesting that she thought it was rude that no one said bless you, and then she screamed and swore. What hypocricy!
That's almost as good as the one where the Night Auditor was asked if he was a christian, and the woman threatened to have him fired. Then the daughter came down later and told him she "just wanted to see what pure evil looked like."

I always replace "God" with "Bob" now. It's so elegant.
Praise the Sweet Name of J.R. "Bob" Dobbs.
wow that’s when you pretend to be Indian and start talking in tongues and when she yell's "HEATHEN!" you say...the proper vernacular is Free-thinker and just for grins and giggles at the end you say " ALL your Bases Are Belong To Us."
I am absolutely laughing out loud at ryans post
" ALL your Bases Are Belong To Us." OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAN still laughing.
Yikes!

I was told that the devil was coming out or something like that when someone sneezed.

I don't say, "Bless you", when someone sneezes. I usually back up and cover my face for fear of inhaling the projectiles that where just launched from their face. If anything they should be giving me the blessing.

I think you handled that ding-bat quite professionaly. I am sorry you had to experiance that.
Customer service is rough. I'm not sure which is worse in person or on the phone. They tend to get a little more over the top on the phone, but they'll try to use body language to intimidate you in person.

I feel sorry for those kids. It must be awful living with an adult that so completely lacks emotional maturity.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service