Atheist Nexus Logo

Views: 345

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eugenie Scott (of The National Centre for Science Education) uses a graph very similar in detail (produced by Gallop) in her recent talk at Transylvania University. The tile of the talk is " What would  Darwin say to Todays  Creationists " I have mentioned this so I can provide a link to the video. Why you may ask ? the answer is quite simple,  I enjoy seeing creationism destroyed and thought I would share the joy,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H81p5yFE...!

Excellent piece, Jeremy.  The shame is that there isn't a creationist with the guts to actually WATCH it ... except maybe those who are so deluded that they'd claim that 2 + 2 = 3.

I'll have to watch this one, I can't believe I hadn't seen this one yet, thanks!

They also fail to recognize or acknowledge the multiple DUPLICATIONS (never mind similarities) at the genetic level, not just between similar species but amongst ALL species.  If some deity did all of this, he plagiarized himself ridiculously often!

If some deity did all of this, he plagiarized himself ridiculously often! Not very good evidence for a creative creator now, is it!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service