So, we are all nontheists. Okay, but I am fascinated by ESP, and I'll tell you why: you can try it out on the internet. Prior to the internet, I would write my predictions down and seal them in an envelope. Once I opened the envelope, I would have to have a reason to open it. I'd forgotten what was in there. I never opened it. I lost it. Now, I just post something, a page or two mentioning all kinds of things that pop into my head, from a fire to a baseball bat to a celebrity's name, and boom! It posts with the date and everything. I can easily go back and say, "Look, two days before this person dies, I put his name in my blog". It is fun!

If you think I'm a troll, no: Jesus saves Green Stamps.

I am searching through books for the usages regarding psychic power. Authors do it since they are courageous. You could be afraid of what people might think, which is that you're crazy. However, if you go ahead, you get a lot of words: prognostication, foretelling, foreseeing, hypnosis, etc., and, there are noncontroversial ways to talk about it. We all like the odd coincidence.

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also, any of the "Practice Papers" left on my coffee table I used or the notes in my gym bag can be published freely. I will not be embarrassed, because, well, I will be dead. Some people like to study that stuff. Maybe all this will shed light on why some people just cannot make things happen in their life, which can potentially benefit others.

UNQUOTE

Thanks for the insight into your condition, George. I wouldn't say, "...why some people just cannot make things happen in their life". It is more like, "why some people go postal", and, let's be frank, George, it's men.

Yes, I do like to study that stuff. I know you are proud of yourself. You have shot to death four people. A few more are in grave condition. You filled area hospitals, Allegheny County will never be the same, bla bla bla. And you called it: You're dead. One of the victims was a Billingsley. Note to the Reader: My name's Billinghurst. This is not even the first Billingsley killed around me. There was one last year, too. Why my roots ( can I have a biblical word here, please?) disaster, I do not know. Maybe because it sounds like hearse.

George, there's no heaven. I have done this awhile. You're a wraith. Have a seat. William of Orange will induct you into the Orangemen. A good Orangeman's head is orange to the bone.

Dentro, I hate to lay a guilt trip on you, but remember how you were so cocky with your numbers? You were rearranging them and you could tell about how they were all prime. We got another four to go with your four from just yesterday: 49, 48, 38, 46. These are the ages of the dead. None of them are prime, but the units place adds up to 31. Remember $4.31? Are you going to grow up someday?

What did you challenge me for? I tried to get out of it. I know to expect this. I didn't want to be wrong. Being wrong was unacceptable; it wasn't scientific. I know to expect this and that is why I am not in here with anything but my Billinghurst name. On my birthday in 2007 (April 16), a mass murder of 32 took place. There was a lot of the same badinage and insults directed against me on another website, BillyWest.com. Billy West ("Futurama") was born the same day, 4-16-52. They said how lucky for me to be born on his birthday. M'name over there's daVinci500.

It is all since the psychic stuff is real. I have the documentation. I see psychic clues everywhere. Of course, Sodini was a time bomb and I guess putting things in the air, or not, could not have made a difference of more than a few days. It would have changed up the order of victims, though. George actually sounds a lot more sane in his postings than I do. I am sure there is lots to dig into on that blog of his, posts on the same day, etc. That's why I felt obligated to post now. The difference is that although I write crazy, I am more than all there. And, George Sobini, although he writes where you can follow his reasoning, he is as mad as a March hare. But Dentroman, along with the typed-out words, he gave out a spirit that was as cold as ice. Sylvia Brown will not just submit to these tests of yours. She has been there. The victim was found alive that she said was dead, so Randi wants to crucify her; calls her a liar, as if we'd all be better off if she was right. You don't even have a clue how fragile life is. When you-all's final act plays out, we will be extinct because you would not let it go. Sylvie, do you sleep at night knowing that victim wasn't found dead, and with you worrying his poor family so why Daddy liked to died.

Sylvie'll lead the way, though, kj, and I'd like to have the million in escrow first. It's only right.
The root of all superstition is that men observe when a thing hits,
but not when it misses.
-- Francis Bacon
You should work for the government in a think tank.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service