I'm not a conspiracy theorist, although I have entertained a few in my time. When I originally heard about people saying it was an inside job, I became upset. I thought how insensitive it was for anyone to make such outrageous claims. I saw it as a smear campaign against the administration (which will no doubt go down as the worst administration in history).

However, the more I looked into it after my initial shock, the more questions I had regarding evidence, poor response, and explanations. Here are some concerns, much of which are found HERE.

DESTRUCTION OF EVIDENCE

• Airport lobby video showing alleged hijackers on the targeted flights.
• Credible evidence tying bin Laden to the crime.
• Recordings of air traffic controller communications with the flights.
• Remains of any of the targeted planes.
• Remains of the Twin Towers and Building 7.
• Blueprints of the Twin Towers and Building 7.
• The contents of the black boxes from any of the targeted planes.
• Photographs documenting the crime scenes before they were disturbed.

At the core of the September 11, 2001 attack is a series of stupendous lies, including:

• That jet impacts and fires induced the mammoth steel-framed Twin Towers to explode into dust and shards of steel long after the impacts.
• That fires caused 47-story steel-framed Building 7 to implode with all the features of a standard controlled demolition.
• That Islamic terrorists hijacked four jetliners with knives and flew them all over the Northeast for nearly two hours without encountering any resistance from the trillion-dollar US Air Force.
• That top officials and Bush's Secret Service detail remained unaware that the country was under attack long after it began to be broadcast on TV worldwide.

Adding to the absurdity of the official story are facts such as:

• The responsible commanders were promoted after the attack.
• The evidence from collapses of the WTC skyscrapers -- the largest and most unanticipated structural failures in world history according to the official explanation -- was destroyed as rapidly as possible.
• Only $600,000 was allocated to study the collapses before the steel had been recycled, and the all-volunteer investigators were barred from the site.
• There has not been a single successful prosecution of any of the supposed perpetrators anywhere in the world for direct involvement in the attack.

It's easy to dismiss the "truthers" as kooks, but try looking into some of the explanations and evidence for yourself before you jump to conclusions. Americans deserve answers.

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"It's easy to dismiss the "truthers" as kooks, but try looking into some of the explanations and evidence for yourself before you jump to conclusions. Americans deserve answers."

I firmly agree with that final statement and wished everyone would be skeptically hopeful of the truth.

To those affected and to those who see the " inside job nuts" as insensitive people who mean to make light of such an unforeseen tragedy;I'd ask "What if they are right?" " How does that tragedy make you feel now?"
I really don't know where I stand on this issue. The evidence in favor of it being an inside job is extremely compelling, but it seems like too much of a stretch to be true. I have yet to hear an effective debunking of the inside job theory, but I'm not going to commit to a position until I can defend it with confidence.
Try watching the Zeitgeist Addendum and Zeitgeist Movie on youtube or google. It will shed light on the big picture, which is an elite banking conspiracy. Once you can see this perspective, everything else makes sense. It may take weeks or months to fully grasp the implications, but I believe it to be worth it.

Don't take anyone's word for it. It's important that everyone ask their own questions to find the truth, or at the very least, shine a little light on the subject.
What everyone intentionally overlooks -

Do you really believe that any government that exists is competent enough to maintain such a conspiracy without any leaks ?

I don't think so.
This was my immediate reaction, and that is still what I feel. It would have to have been pretty hard to keep secret. A few people would talk. Even my dad said that there were a few times where the atom bomb was discussed before it was finally dropped. This rubbish didn't go around until about two years after 9/11
On a psychological level, I don't really see any difference between conspiracy theorists and religious nutjobs. They're all clutching at imaginary straws to fill some kind of inner void.

Like with intelligent design, where no shortage of scientists can provide endless resources to refute it, so with 9/11 conspiracy, where there is no shortage of structural engineers and architects to refute it either, nothing, but nothing will ever change their minds. They're no different to the people who still believe the moon landing was faked.

And The Watchmen doesn't help.
That's a good comparison. If there's no evidence that would disprove your theory, it's not a theory. It's just something you believe.
My Girlfriend is convinced 9/11 is a conspiracy, I however maintain the idea that the truth is much more frighting...

Incompetency > Conspiracy.

The idea that such secrets could be kept, by a government that cannot even keep track of the presidents email seems absurd. That is not to say there are not backroom dealings and profit that is made off of the suffering of others (Iraq for example and the billions of dollars that were basically just put into the pockets of the architects of the rebuild).

No an incompetent/impotent government is much more frightening then one which would be able to run and maintain such a huge conspiracy. Hell that would be a government that should and would actually get things done (maybe not what the people wanted) it would certainly be way more effective then what we have seen.
No an incompetent/impotent government is much more frightening then one which would be able to run and maintain such a huge conspiracy. Hell that would be a government that should and would actually get things done (maybe not what the people wanted) it would certainly be way more effective then what we have seen.

You mean like North Korea ?
North Korea is certainly an example of not what the people wanted, and a Dictatorship is a form of Government and also sometimes ideology.

However that specific form of government doesn't need to dabble in conspiracy, since it would effectively be a conspiracy of one, which is no conspiracy at all. There are surely a lot of conspiracy's potentially against said government though.
First, look at the overwhelming unanswered questions associated with the 9/11. Use logic and reason to decipher what makes sense. Investigate and scrutinize it for yourself. At the very least you should find enough disinformation to conclude answers given by our government don't add up.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service