5. Pickup trucks

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HA! awesome.
You forgot
6. Women are inferior
unless you are Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachman
Easy. The Talibans are the ones who cry when you say "barber shop". The other ones cry when you say "health care".
Well, the gap between Christians and Muslims is certainly narrowing these days.
Death to the infidels! God wills it!
When you've got 11 Fundamental Christians who decide waging war on all of America is a good thing, starting with killing cops... I'd say the difference between Christian and Islamic is becoming rather blurred.

At least the extreme Islamics have the courtesy to yell something before they start killing.
At least the extreme Islamics have the courtesy to yell something before they start killing.

Haha nice one! :)

Allāhu Akbar!
Lol!

Then again - I can almost hear a "Yee-haw!" as a right-wing American descends upon his prey in his chariot/pick-up truck.
Here a give away is the person who has a flag on dirty big pole in his front yard.

Rednecks drive utes. (utility trucks) Hoons and root rats drive panel vans. We're not allowed to own guns,or carry a wide range of weapons----and guess what,people are rarely killed in armed robberies here.

An ex grunt, civilians with guns terrify me. As a group they're so fucking stupid it beggars belief.

"Patriotism; The virtue of the vicious.(Baron Manfred Von Richthoffen)"

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service