This is from a friend in the US, I have no way of confirming the information below other than I trust her information.

If anyone has information that is different I would love to hear it.

She sounds like a scary woman!
============================

Who is Sarah Palin? Here's some basic background:

#1 She was elected Alaska's governor a little over a year and a half ago. Her previous office was mayor of Wasilla, a small town outside Anchorage. She has no foreign policy experience.

#2 Palin is strongly anti-choice, opposing abortion even in the case of rape or incest.

#3 She supported right-wing extremist Pat Buchanan for president in 2000.

#4 Palin thinks creationism should be taught in public schools.

#5 She's doesn't think humans are the cause of climate change.

#6 She's solidly in line with John McCain's "Big Oil first" energy policy. She's pushed hard for more oil drilling and says renewables won't be ready for years. She also sued the Bush administration for listing polar bears as an endangered species—she was worried it would interfere with more oil drilling in Alaska.

#7 How closely did John McCain vet this choice? He met Sarah Palin once at a meeting. They spoke a second time, last Sunday, when he called her about being vice-president. Then he offered her the position.

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

After all what is more important

Cheap fuel for huge SUVs or a few stupid polar bears ?
There should be a thing in the constitution of all countries asking

" Do you believe in or talk to imaginary friends who help you or give you advice ?"

if the answer is YES then you cannot be elected to lead a country.
Theocratic governments have such a great track record .......NOT
This is purely a populist choice. Pussy against skin colour.

The question that will decide the election:

Will there be a major terrorist attack between now and then ?
Surely she will not get many Clinton votes.

I was wondering if we would have a terrorist attack in Australia before the federal election. That would have been the only thing that could have saved the conservative Howard government.
Just saw in CNN Sarah Palin's teenage daughter is pregnant lol... I wonder if this will mean Palin will henceforth favor sexual education (other than "abstinence only") to be taught in public schools along with creationism...probably not...

I've always wondered how incredibly hypocritical [and/or insane] politicians can be that they always portray themselves as having a wonderful family life and yet their children have a way of showing us the opposite.
CNN is saying that the father is a senior McCain aide as well...wtf?

Talk about weird.
The Obama campaign must be ecstatic.
LOL

plausible theory
I think she's actually like 5 months along so I doubt there'd be any way to hide it. I think they made her hold the baby once at a convention or something to cover the bump.

Honestly though, I don't see what the huge deal is. It seems kind of irrelevant?
I think the problem is that she either lied about the child and used her power and position to conceal her daughters pregnancy for her own political reasons or if she was pregnant with Trig then she put his and her own life in danger by traveling so far during labour.

Either way there is a significant question of her responsibility.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service