"IF THERE IS ONE EMAIL THAT I HAVE READ THAT NEEDS TO GO AROUND THE WORLD, IT IS THIS ONE, FOR THE CHRISTIAN OR NOT! MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL!"

Pardon me, I just finished throwing up. You can lose your cookies too -

http://redeemedforum.com/index.php?topic=21.msg26

What have we learned from this article ? It's OK to lie, plagiarise, creatively propagandise, feed off misfortune, to spread the message. Spam should be encouraged, especially to the "unsaved". Pointless death is God's advertising jingle. Anything is permissible to sell the party line. So much for Satan being the master of lies.

Tags: evangelism, i just threw up, lies, misery, misfortune, plagiarism, propaganda

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow...just wow.

"I think God used him to make a point. I think we were meant to find it and make something out of it"

How are these people's views more acceptable than an atheists in this society!?
Read through the comments. If the letter is not nauseating enough in itself, it was also a complete plagiarism that was hijacked in the hopes of starting a chain mail avalanche.
I read only as much as I need to to confirm the writer is in serious need of psychological help. This is the sort of tripe you junk when at age 7 or so, when you realise there is no-one upstairs writing down your every thought, action or deed. Its this sort of brainwashing the churches NEED in order to maintain adherents. Fucking sick man.
The comments are worth it. Over half of them are tearing strips of flesh from the original poster - and they haven't been taken down. At least that's one thing you can credit the site owners for.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service