Okay, so this is simple. Let's do something to help each other out. Post your blog or blogs, and try to take the time to visit the blogs of others who post here. IE, at least visit the blogs of the people posting before and after you, so check often. Try to comment! I'll be checking in on this thread and visiting and trying to give feedback to every blog posted. I love supporting atheist and liberal blogs. :)

Views: 199

Replies to This Discussion

Hello my blog is at Reason Being.  I look forward to checking out some of your blogs!

Here is my blog about atheism, skepticism and science. It is quite new so not much content on yet, but I post a weekly blog.

The Blogging Skeptic

I am trying to make indian atheism popular please suggest and help to do so that fooling by the Indian Gurus could be challenged, as India's major philosophical debate has been atheism and not spiritualism as the vested interests have been promoting.  For example Yoga was laughed at  by 8th century India's one of the most commended philosophers Kumarila Bhatt as a sheer fantasy.

http://schoolsofthoughtofindia.wordpress.com/

My blog is called West Coast Atheist at westcoastatheist.wordpress.com. I'm looking for other atheist bloggers or activists on the West Coast (not just CA where I'm from) to profile or feature on my blog. If you're interested in guest posting, email me at tkmlac@gmail.com.

Another Sean. From Detroit.

Godless in Detroit

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service