Okay, so this is simple. Let's do something to help each other out. Post your blog or blogs, and try to take the time to visit the blogs of others who post here. IE, at least visit the blogs of the people posting before and after you, so check often. Try to comment! I'll be checking in on this thread and visiting and trying to give feedback to every blog posted. I love supporting atheist and liberal blogs. :)

Views: 202

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, my blog: Blue Linchpin. Opinions on news, politics, religion, atheism, etc.
woofkitty.blogspot.com is actually the home of SAMIZDAT (Russian for 'self published' with connotations of censorship avoidance). Samizdat.blogspot was taken. Opinions on religion, local and national news, uninformed amateurish science commentary, and literature. Mainly religion though.
Will check it out :)
Hey, folks!

My blog is Fundamentally Flawed. I mainly focus on exposing the evils of religious fundamentalism, but I also touch on science, humor, and politics.

Nice to meet you all! I'm always glad to discover new freethinker blogs.
haha great name for a blog!
Very nice. I'm always up for exposing the dark underbelly of the fundagelicals.
I'm with Darla ... it's a good name, and a good site ... nice
Sea creatures scare me. O_O
I have to commend these two blogs in the highest possible terms. Kevin and Eric at The Other 95% both post relevant and often sly commentary on issues related to inverts. (Full disclosure, I was part of the team for a time.) Check out the music by Kevin. Deep Sea News is great, too!
Thanks Mike! You're too good to me ;)

Yvette, sea creatures are your friend!
Ah! So many at once. Give me a bit, a bit overworked tonight.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service