My profile page used to have a box with the photos I had uploaded, where I could choose to display them as a slideshow or just a group of thumbnails. I'm pretty sure I inadvertently removed this feature by deleting a bunch of embedded html from a box on the page.

The photos are still available, but I have to go looking for them. How do I re-activate this feature?

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Chris, I don't believe you did anything to make it go away, as it is gone from my page as well. I am looking into the problem and will post my findings here. You can still get to the photos through the 'Media' tab, but yea, it is more of a hassle.
The photos are back, sorry for the inconvenience.
Wow, yeah, I noticed. I take it you're one of the people in charge here? Just curious.
Hey Chris, good question, I just help in keeping things organized. :-)
She does a lot more that that Chris. She is awesome and an incredible asset to Atheist Nexus. Stephanie deserves kudos from all of us!

Brother Richard
*blushes*

Thanks Brother Richard.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 minutes ago
Patricia replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
5 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
7 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
12 minutes ago
Idaho Spud liked Joan Denoo's photo
23 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
29 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
33 minutes ago
Keith Brian Johnson replied to Luara's discussion Puzzle in real analysis in the group Mathematics
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
Irrelevant People liked Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service