Court dismisses fine by FCC for Janet Jackson's boobie show

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/ent/stories/0721glfcc.7...

It's about time. What a fucking waste of tax payer money. Europe is laughing at us. The FCC is a joke, trying to tell us what we can and can't have on the air.

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I get amazingly irrational when discussing this topic... IT IS A BREAST! EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS PLANET HAS THEM (sizes varying)! YOU WERE FED BY ONE AS A CHILD! DO YOU WANT TO BAN MIRRORS FEARING THAT EVERY MORNING, SIMPLY BY LOOKING AT A NAKED BODY, THE MASSES WOULD GO OUT ON A MASS RAPING SPREE!?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sorry. Like I said...

But yeah, that absolutely made my day when I heard about it. I can't wait for the day the FCC is shut down.
Boobs are a tool of Satan to get men to act immorally. I don't know why you don't get that.
Exactly. This is why boobs should be hidden at all costs....for the children.
Well, now that the anti-boob messiah John Ashcroft is no longer calling the shots, it'll be bare-breasted anarchy!

Gaze upon our civilization's destruction in this eerily prophetic movie!!!!
Well then, hurray for Satan! I love that guy.
I heard on the radio last night that the FCC spent $10.4 million on that case. Our tax dollars at work, folks. We have an underfunded child welfare system, where children are staying in homes with pedophiles, physical abusers, meth heads, and all sorts of horrible parents, but oh hey, let's spend $10.4 million to shield children from seeing a half a second of Janet Jackon's left tit. Way to go, douches!
I bet there are going to be plenty of Christians upset by this news. The FCC has long been their friend for keeping sex off of American TV while allowing plenty of violence. Pretty absurd that people are still offended by the human body in 2008.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service