Okay, be honest how many of you signed up looking to hook up? :)

Of course, the reason I signed up was because I wanted to build atheist communities around the Unitred States...

but for those that are interested, I'm 6'2", thin, never married.... :D

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So... any of the ladies out there want to see Thor's "hammer"?

Sorry, can't resist being juvenile occassionally (while simultaneously sucking up to the mod).
lol, aww you had me interested until i found out you live in USA.

*evil eye* ...tease

jk
i'm not here to hookup

otoh, i couldn't date someone who was really religious. maybe vaguely deist, but i just couldn't hang with an out and out xtian. the older i get the more true that is, too.

so i suppose i'm here for general networking, and socializing a bit. that works just fine. of course if anyone here is in chicago and wants to have a beer and shoot the shit i'd be game. i don't know many folks out here yet and discussing atheist and skeptical topics is of great interest to me.
Hmm... Even if I only joined this network to "hook up" I would probably be having some problems. Not a lot of people from the UK here.. and even less women.

Perhaps if I eat some more of this Heinz "gay"onnaise I might improve my odds a bit. (I hear you can catch it !)
Since someone else brought the subject up, if anyone knows of a single girl in my area, with a good temperament, and who doesn't strongly object to me sounding off about religion every other minute, that would be cool... my lack of religion has been a 'big thing' with girls in the past.
really? I've had it both ways. I've had one woman dump me because she didn't want an atheist near her children... that was harsh and hit me pretty hard.

But I've had far more women try and convert me. They failed and I corrupted them. :D
nice
I'm a 53-year-old, chubby, married lady. Sorry, but I'm already hooked up and have been for 31 years. I have heard tell, though, that somewhere in the world other atheists exist. I'm bound and determined to find out.
I came here to just visit with other atheists, I don't know any in real life. Well, I might but I don't usually talk about it with people.
Hooking up isn't my main goal here, but I'm starting to like the idea because it would be a big plus to know that she is an atheist too.
I, like many of you, never thought of hooking up when I signed on here. Besides I'm married and the thought of meeting someone online, even if I were single, is scary to me even though I understand many people have found happiness that way. Again, like many of you, there are very few atheist out in the open where I live and I thought it would be cool to meet more. Just knowing you guys are out there is better than sitting around feeling like you are the only souless heathen bastard with a no-class ticket straight to hell. So here's to us!

Durka Durka Mohammed Jihad!!!!!
I signed up to meet and talk to interesting people. Plus I was hoping to find a few more soldiers who are atheists as well, I don't know very many. So in short mostly just to socialize. But if anyones interested I'm 19 years old, athletic, and single.
I'm married to a sweet, wonderful fundy christian lady. I'm not looking to hook up, but at the same time, if the opportunity presents itself, I'll either:

1)Be carried away by it and have a ball or
2)Run away in sheer terror.

I haven't yet figured out which. ;-)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service