Okay, be honest how many of you signed up looking to hook up? :)

Of course, the reason I signed up was because I wanted to build atheist communities around the Unitred States...

but for those that are interested, I'm 6'2", thin, never married.... :D

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

damn.. and I thought this was an S&M group...

my mistake.
If you build it, they will come.
Hooking up? No, that's not why I'm here... I was recently widowed and trying to get my head together.
Finding intellectual individual voices, though, and interacting with them? WIN!!!
Thanx for being here!

Doug
http//:nilknarf.net/j.shtml
Um, well, duh.

Sure, the sharing thing is nice. But um, well, duh.

The good thing about being where I am is that I tend to stand out against a background of relative mediocrity, which sounds arrogant, but is true.

The bad thing is that it's so ronery, so ronery.
I'm in it strictly for the networking. I'm getting married in a few weeks after all. I wish you the best of luck though. :-)
Nope.
okay, I'll be honest, I signed up to hook up with you ;)
Darn Rosa, I thought you were her to hook up with me. :)
haha okay then (but only to make Brian jealous ;)
can i lock you in my basement and only let you out every other wednesday? if so i am up for it...
to be honest, it is just nice to know there are other atheists with little green dots on the screen. it makes me smile during the work day.
As everyone can clearly see, Adam Savage and I are something of an item, so no hook-ups will be necessary.

Seriously, I'm married to fellow fine member MrPuck, but if anyone wants to ogle, feel free. (Sadly, I couldn't even type that with a straight face.)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service