Okay, be honest how many of you signed up looking to hook up? :)

Of course, the reason I signed up was because I wanted to build atheist communities around the Unitred States...

but for those that are interested, I'm 6'2", thin, never married.... :D

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"spreading like AIDS in a Catholic community"

OK, I actually, literally, LOL.

I'm stealing that to use at the office.

And no, I'm not footnoting you!
If I wanted to 'hook up' I could take advantage of the many Nigerian men who message me incessantly on myspace. Apparently, overweight, middle-aged Australian women are irresistable to these guys - and who am I to argue? And they're smart too! They know that all the stuff on my page that says I'M AN ATHEIST is just a ruse, because they're all looking for a 'God fearing woman' to marry and bear their children - and they don't even mind moving to Australia to do it! Nah, not looking to 'hook up' - just seeking intelligent conversation and mental stimulation. ;-)
Oh Kristy... you are hilarious!!!
Hi Cheryl! Fancy meeting you here! :-)
NEEGIERAN MENN FTW
I signed up because I was only addicted to one social networking site. Now I have two, and one is actually good.
Oh yeah, you have totally figured me out! I like to hook up with people all over the world! :)
yeh, it did occur to me. i mean, your video was number 1 reason (for we must all follow the great and oddly proportioned leader) but if i'm honest, hooking up is number 2.

i dunno, Australia's younger generation is pretty secular, i have no problem finding freethinkers like myself to talk to.
oh, i forgot to add: i'm 16 years old, male, living in Brisbane, Queensland.
Hi Daniel, I'm Kristy from the Sunshine Coast. Nice to meet you. 16, huh? Damn, you're just a little too young for me to 'hook up' with - about 35 years too young. ;-) Hope we see more Aussie faces on here soon!
Actually, yeah. The thought crossed my mind. I'm 26, male, and live in Mississippi. Never married. Do other freethinkers exist in this state?
No hooking up here, thanks. Just like the idea of an atheist community, online or otherwise.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service