Okay, be honest how many of you signed up looking to hook up? :)

Of course, the reason I signed up was because I wanted to build atheist communities around the Unitred States...

but for those that are interested, I'm 6'2", thin, never married.... :D

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh, i forgot to add: i'm 16 years old, male, living in Brisbane, Queensland.
Hi Daniel, I'm Kristy from the Sunshine Coast. Nice to meet you. 16, huh? Damn, you're just a little too young for me to 'hook up' with - about 35 years too young. ;-) Hope we see more Aussie faces on here soon!
Actually, yeah. The thought crossed my mind. I'm 26, male, and live in Mississippi. Never married. Do other freethinkers exist in this state?
No hooking up here, thanks. Just like the idea of an atheist community, online or otherwise.
Good to know that I'm not the only one who did not think about hooking up, when signing up here...

But now that you mention it, err... ;-)

No, honestly, it simply feels good to find networks and connect with people from all over the world who share the same love for intelligence... that's it.
There are many Atheists around me (but then again, that's normal in Europe), but I like to connect a wee bit more globally ;)

Cheers,
Aleks
I signed up to socialize with like-minded people, although atheists are a very diverse bunch, they're more open minded and liberal than the general population. I still consider myself a "spiritual" person.
I'm not really interested in interacting with anyone at all. I just joined because everyone else was doing it and I just wanted to fit in.
LOL!
Yes, my plan is to get all the atheist women I know to join this network and then... hook up with them. (If they read this - I'm kidding. Really.)
Well... the most beautiful part of any person is their mind...... :D
I can't agree more with this tbh.
well i know a few people with very discusting minds but an appealing form...

good news is i stay away from them :)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service