Okay, be honest how many of you signed up looking to hook up? :)

Of course, the reason I signed up was because I wanted to build atheist communities around the Unitred States...

but for those that are interested, I'm 6'2", thin, never married.... :D

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haha, that definitely wasn't my intention in signing up -- I'm just starved for intelligent conversation where I don't have to sugar coat my rational, non-religious perspectives. I knew a few other atheists who lived here in high school, but of course all of them went out of state for college, while I was stuck here.

I definitely wouldn't mind meeting up with local atheists, (they have to exist, right? They just haven't signed up for the site yet?) and maybe get some kind of group going in the Mobile, AL area. Hooking up definitely isn't the priority though!
I'm in Montgomery, AL. I know a few atheists here. A couple of friends at work and at least 2 other co-workers. My best friend is a deist, and another good friend is an extremely liberal Christian who, for all intents and purposes, acts as if he isn't a believer.

However, outside of this circle of friends and acquaintances, I know of no others. I don't doubt that they're here, but, as you are well aware, most of us don't go out of our way to make ourselves known in this state.
NA one wife and relationship is quite enough for me to cope with :)

I just want to rant about god botherers.
one wife and relationship is quite enough for me to cope with :)

Definitely the safest assumption you can make. I've been involved in a polyamorous relationship in the past, and it doesn't matter how much love and goodwill there is from all parties, or how much you lay out the rules from the start, there are always issues you never even imagined would even be a problem.

Totally single though now. Wouldn't be opposed to a hookup, but decidedly not why I'm here.
damn.. and I thought this was an S&M group...

my mistake.
If you build it, they will come.
Hooking up? No, that's not why I'm here... I was recently widowed and trying to get my head together.
Finding intellectual individual voices, though, and interacting with them? WIN!!!
Thanx for being here!

Doug
http//:nilknarf.net/j.shtml
Um, well, duh.

Sure, the sharing thing is nice. But um, well, duh.

The good thing about being where I am is that I tend to stand out against a background of relative mediocrity, which sounds arrogant, but is true.

The bad thing is that it's so ronery, so ronery.
I'm in it strictly for the networking. I'm getting married in a few weeks after all. I wish you the best of luck though. :-)
Nope.
okay, I'll be honest, I signed up to hook up with you ;)
Darn Rosa, I thought you were her to hook up with me. :)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service