Okay, be honest how many of you signed up looking to hook up? :)

Of course, the reason I signed up was because I wanted to build atheist communities around the Unitred States...

but for those that are interested, I'm 6'2", thin, never married.... :D

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Since someone else brought the subject up, if anyone knows of a single girl in my area, with a good temperament, and who doesn't strongly object to me sounding off about religion every other minute, that would be cool... my lack of religion has been a 'big thing' with girls in the past.
really? I've had it both ways. I've had one woman dump me because she didn't want an atheist near her children... that was harsh and hit me pretty hard.

But I've had far more women try and convert me. They failed and I corrupted them. :D
nice
I'm a 53-year-old, chubby, married lady. Sorry, but I'm already hooked up and have been for 31 years. I have heard tell, though, that somewhere in the world other atheists exist. I'm bound and determined to find out.
I came here to just visit with other atheists, I don't know any in real life. Well, I might but I don't usually talk about it with people.
Hooking up isn't my main goal here, but I'm starting to like the idea because it would be a big plus to know that she is an atheist too.
I, like many of you, never thought of hooking up when I signed on here. Besides I'm married and the thought of meeting someone online, even if I were single, is scary to me even though I understand many people have found happiness that way. Again, like many of you, there are very few atheist out in the open where I live and I thought it would be cool to meet more. Just knowing you guys are out there is better than sitting around feeling like you are the only souless heathen bastard with a no-class ticket straight to hell. So here's to us!

Durka Durka Mohammed Jihad!!!!!
I signed up to meet and talk to interesting people. Plus I was hoping to find a few more soldiers who are atheists as well, I don't know very many. So in short mostly just to socialize. But if anyones interested I'm 19 years old, athletic, and single.
I'm married to a sweet, wonderful fundy christian lady. I'm not looking to hook up, but at the same time, if the opportunity presents itself, I'll either:

1)Be carried away by it and have a ball or
2)Run away in sheer terror.

I haven't yet figured out which. ;-)
Haha, that definitely wasn't my intention in signing up -- I'm just starved for intelligent conversation where I don't have to sugar coat my rational, non-religious perspectives. I knew a few other atheists who lived here in high school, but of course all of them went out of state for college, while I was stuck here.

I definitely wouldn't mind meeting up with local atheists, (they have to exist, right? They just haven't signed up for the site yet?) and maybe get some kind of group going in the Mobile, AL area. Hooking up definitely isn't the priority though!
I'm in Montgomery, AL. I know a few atheists here. A couple of friends at work and at least 2 other co-workers. My best friend is a deist, and another good friend is an extremely liberal Christian who, for all intents and purposes, acts as if he isn't a believer.

However, outside of this circle of friends and acquaintances, I know of no others. I don't doubt that they're here, but, as you are well aware, most of us don't go out of our way to make ourselves known in this state.
NA one wife and relationship is quite enough for me to cope with :)

I just want to rant about god botherers.
one wife and relationship is quite enough for me to cope with :)

Definitely the safest assumption you can make. I've been involved in a polyamorous relationship in the past, and it doesn't matter how much love and goodwill there is from all parties, or how much you lay out the rules from the start, there are always issues you never even imagined would even be a problem.

Totally single though now. Wouldn't be opposed to a hookup, but decidedly not why I'm here.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service